Posts created by silvr5

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 13 9:15 AM
Thank You! I had searched all over that picture trying to find another place but just didn't get that far into the corner. I really appreciate both of you. I was SO frustrated *L*.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 27, 13 8:06 AM
Thank you SO much for answering. It is on page 13 in the SG. It says to zoom in on the pipe and take the Cutting Pliers (Z). But there are no pliers AND in the picture on the right in the SG there is no (Z).

After that it says to move forward and zoom in on the pipe, cut the wires and take the Pipe Blocker. It makes it sound like there are 2 pipes. I'm confused *L*.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

posted in Surface: The Soaring City Collector's Edition on Jan 26, 13 7:45 PM
In the section where he crashes the balloon....When I click on the pipe on the right there are NO cutting pliers. Infact there isn't anything but the pipe. When I click anywhere it just says I need something to cut the wires to get the blocker. There is something sticking up but I can't get it.

I checked the Guide and it says....Click on the pipe and get the Cutting Pliers (Z). Then move forward, click on the pipe and cut the wires. The picture in the Guide doesn't even show a Z. It sounds like there are 2 pipes but I see only the one. I even started the game over and it's the same.

Can someone help me please? Thank you!

posted in Artist Colony on Jan 4, 13 3:42 PM
I've got nearly $5 mil in money, 20 artists at level 10 but I can NOT keep them away so the other 5 can get to level 10. I continually keep moving them out to the pier so I have time to check on the other 5. When I get close to getting the last 5 trained 1 or 2 will leave the colony. It's SO frustrating!!!!! I am not getting the cut scenes to collect the pieces to rebuild the final statue. I figured I have to have all 25 fully trained. But I just saw a post where someone said they finished the game without fully training all of them. So what am I doing wrong? HELP PLEASE!

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on Sep 17, 12 7:29 AM
I bought this game last night after the trial. I'm at what I think is Lasagne level and can NOT serve anything. I pick up the one they want and put one of the sauces on it but it doesn't let me serve it. I have NO CLUE what I'm doing wrong. I can't find any help anywhere online for it. No walkthroughs or even a decent question forum for this game. PLEASE help me. What use is buying a game here if I can't get any help?

posted in Beach Party Craze on Jul 12, 12 3:35 PM
I've tried to get some help but haven't yet. I'm wondering if there is an order you have to click on the Diving Shop customers inorder to have EVERY purchase counted? I know you have to follow the arrows to get some orders filled. But is this perhaps why it's not counting all of my intertube or diving tank purchases? It took 23 purchases to fill the requirement of 15. I just don't understand. PLEASE HELP!

posted in Beach Party Craze on Jul 11, 12 5:55 PM
Just played it again! This time it finally let me finish at 15:33!!! Again I started with the Diving Shop. It's weird. It would count them sometimes and others it wouldn't. It's required to get 7. I actually sold 10 this time before it finished. I noticed once when 2 were there together it only counted 1. So I thought that was it but then later I sold 1 and it didn't show up. I guess it's just a flaw in the game. It's SO frustrating!

OH! And it's Level 29.

posted in Beach Party Craze on Jul 11, 12 4:27 PM
Well it just happened AGAIN on I think Level 27 or 29. I played for 15 mins passed the time limit and STILL needed 2 intertubes. I started with the Diving Shop and upgraded twice and advertized and still couldn't get it. I had tons of money and everything else fulfilled but could not finish that. I made it once well past the time limit but was trying to improve it. HELP!

posted in Beach Party Craze on Jul 10, 12 4:19 PM
I really like this game. However, I've become SO frustrated when it says (especially on the Diving Equipment) I need say 12 intertubes and I've had to sell 15 or more before it's fulfulled. It does it on the Scubba Tanks too. I can't say I've noticed it on any other building. Has anyone else had this problem?

posted in Burger Bustle: Ellie's Organics on Jun 9, 12 6:18 AM
I can place the plate on the first counter to add food but can't place it on the second counter for the sauce. Is there something special or is it a game glitch? Thanks for any help you can give.

posted in 2 Tasty Too on Apr 29, 12 3:49 PM
This game has ALOT of bugs but I'm working my way through it. I wondered what the boxes with the plus and minus in them are for. I can't see that it doesn't anything when I click on one of them. Having to click on almost everything at least twice if SO frustrating.

posted in Burger Bustle on Apr 23, 12 10:21 AM
I'm sorry I can't help you. I would like to ask....when you got to place 2 did it unlock the relaxed mode? I try to never buy games that are times or at least can do either timed or relaxed. I'm an older lady and just not fast enough, I guess. I can't get above place 5. However, I think a few of the levels are because the game has some bugs that don't let the customers order the needed items in time. I'm trying to find out if there is ANY WAY to unlock the relaxed mode so I can play that. Did it work for you? Thanks for any help you can give me.

posted in Cradle of Egypt on Dec 16, 11 1:36 PM
I just did the last adventure. I'm not sure of the level.....10 or 11. There are 9 discs (3 across & 3 down) and it says to match the icons on the sides of the discs. I can only get 8 to match on the sides, tops and bottoms. I'd appreciate some help. Thanks!

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 19, 11 7:53 PM
I just found the answer on page 7.....thanks anyway.

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 19, 11 7:36 PM
I just came to Sutters Camp. I've seen the lock box puzzle in the walk thru but can't see how to put the tiles in the right order. I can only move one box. I've moved it around and around but just can't figure it out. The walk thru shows the solution but not how to get there. Can someone help me please?

posted in James Patterson Women's Murder Club: Little Black Lies on Oct 18, 11 1:54 PM
I just came to Sutters Camp. I've seen the lock box puzzle in the walk thru but can't see how to put the tiles in the right order. I can only move one box. I've moved it around and around but just can't figure it out. The walk thru shows the solution but not how to get there. Can someone help me please?

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 4:45 PM
My son looked at it and said it's like a rubic's cube....and I could never do those. Looks like it will be the 1st one I have to skip. But not quite ready to do that yet.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 4:29 PM
If you mean the campsite in Chapter 9....when you click on the Information Board on the left....it's there. You just click on it to get it.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 4:15 PM
I'm not to chapter yet but I would post in the tech section before you start over.

posted in Hallowed Legends: Samhain Collector's Edition on Mar 15, 11 4:05 PM
I'm stuck on it too. My son finally explained to me that it's like a Rubic's Cube. You just have to keep twisting and turning each side. I'm afraid this will be the one I have to skip since I couldn't never quite get a cube *L*. Hang in there.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator