Posts created by Cabbagepatcher

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 27, 17 12:19 AM
Hi CDizzle, you sound like you were stuck the same way I was. If you don't have a sign with two wavy horizontal lines of water you will need to go back to level 9 and get it.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 26, 17 9:03 AM
Thanks bluerastus. I have it now.

posted in Moai V: New Generation Collector's Edition on Aug 25, 17 10:16 PM
Me too. I read the strategy guide and it did not help. It told me to put out the fires, well, yes I know that, but how do I get the Vai sign to do it?

posted in Brownies on Aug 3, 15 5:28 AM
kndmanz wrote:
Cabbagepatcher wrote:
hope4peace wrote:Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

My sentiments exactly.
We are taking the time and trouble to point out or issues in this thread and it is not unreasonable to expect an update, after all BFG put the thread up for a purpose I presume.

Good luck, the tech support forum for The Tiny Tale 2 is over a year old and now locked, with no answers or responses from BFG.

I've deleted this game (again) from my game manager. I never actually got to play it. You would think that BFG would do something about it since so many fishies have reported issues. I am so desperate for games to play that I'm reinstalling things I bought up to ten years ago, If it wasn't for those games I would ditch BFG altogether.

posted in Brownies on Jul 25, 15 1:56 AM
hope4peace wrote:Any chance there are fixes in the works for our game playing tech. issues ?????

My sentiments exactly.
We are taking the time and trouble to point out or issues in this thread and it is not unreasonable to expect an update, after all BFG put the thread up for a purpose I presume.

posted in Brownies on Jul 18, 15 12:04 AM
I downloaded the game and when I opened it, Comodo pounced on a Trojan. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, Comodo put something else in the sandbox, and the game doesn't run. I just get the Game Manager screen thanking me for playing it and telling me time is running out.
I am using Windows 8.1.

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 2, 14 6:26 AM
Thank you Marebito.

posted in Green City: Go South on Sep 1, 14 6:25 AM
Any chance you could fill me in on how you did it, because I am stuck!

posted in Druid Kingdom on Aug 24, 14 6:21 PM
I think this is one of the most well thought-out games when it comes to chaining tasks. Once you have the full upgrade to the chain power-up you can queue up to three tasks ahead and it will number them 1-2-3, and you can easily change the queue order if you change your mind. I often click on the renewable resources so I will be able to grab them as soon as they appear. And for things like the boulder that need a lot of food, you can just leave the boulder in the queue and the worker will get to it the instant the food becomes available.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 23, 14 3:38 AM
Finally - the lever is back!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 16, 14 4:18 AM
I'm taking a bit of down time from this game until we get more quests. Every so often I check in and work on my sensei levels, if there's an achievable quest I'll do that. I never have enough lightning balls to do three labs in one go and I dislike the night scenes so I skip the three vampire castle quest. I'm hanging out for the raft too. It might add a bit of zing to the game. I really enjoyed the Christmas extras until they took our levers off us. I still have the Snow Fairy though.

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 6, 14 12:59 PM
My Game Manager is back - sadly, my lever isn't!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 6, 14 1:56 AM
I now have no Game Manager at all and consequently no games, so the lever is no longer an issue! Great fix!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 4, 14 4:13 PM
I've just lost my lever too. It's been there all along except I had to click on the collection I wanted to make it appear. Now it's gone altogether....

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 2, 14 1:33 AM
Sorry, I just found a thread for this, I'm all good now
Soooo...if you need 10 vanilla ice creams, and there's 20 snowflakes per ice chest to get each ice cream, and you also need to collect an additional 30 snowflakes, then you need 230 snowflakes. I can imagine how difficult that would be, I think you'd be better off gathering diamonds and buying the fairy somehow!
Happy New Year everyone!

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Jan 2, 14 1:31 AM
It's part of the Snow Fairy's quests, and apparently I've already used one but I don't recall, and I've no idea how I got it!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 30, 13 2:59 AM
Marebito, you are a legend! Thank you from me too!
What were the developers thinking, putting this in at level five so that people get stuck on the trial and so frustrated that they won't buy the game?

posted in My Singing Monsters on Oct 29, 13 3:42 PM
This happened to me when Found first came out. You need to contact Big Fish's helpdesk.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 9, 13 5:49 AM
Thanks - are you saying I need to find the frog before I build the mint?

posted in Found: A Hidden Object Adventure - Free to Play on Oct 9, 13 3:18 AM
Yea, we have an update! Still have the repeating quests at the bottom, but at least some new ones are coming up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator