Posts created by KimM34470

posted in Happy Chef 2 on Oct 21, 13 11:35 AM
Sometimes when they want the caviar, they don't want the lemon or lettuce, I forget which.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one who can't beat this game.

LOL, my husband thinks I really like this game. In fact, it's making me really angry.
I just can't seem to beat it

posted in Happy Chef 2 on Oct 21, 13 11:27 AM
I have to agree with what everyone says about the drag feature. I've given u and started over a few times. I just cannot beat this game, and I'm pretty good at TM gamaes. I am tired of having to slow down so the drag doesn't take. If anyone can beat the seafood restaurant I'm amazed.
Also, the upgrades are not of much use, other than the ones that give you money money per item of course. I can't say the patience upgrades have helped much at all.

posted in Puppy Stylin` on Jun 28, 12 8:03 PM
i have tried everything, any hints

posted in Fruits Inc. on Feb 27, 12 12:39 PM
I've played the game through to the end with mostly not even sliver. Started again months later. Am STUCK on 2.1. Like others said have gotten nowhere. I can't even get silver. I've tried a ton of approaches. Can anyone post what they've tried that did NOT work. I swear this game won't beat me lol

posted in Baby Blimp on Jul 15, 11 6:29 PM
I payed the full price, and even at that, for $6.99 you can beat these games. Yeah, they graphics are dreadful, but I can buy about 8 games for what my husband pay for his PS3 games! ;-)

posted in Baby Blimp on Jul 15, 11 6:26 PM
abarn wrote:Thanks for the tips everybody! I was having a real hard time with game and usually time management games are my thing but I was starting think there was no way to get this one!! I guess a good challenge is what we need though sometimes.

Am having the same problem, and I'm frustrated! I've managed to get twins, but that doesn't seem to be helping me get expert. I'm stuck on level 5 as far as expert goes!

posted in Baby Blimp on Jul 15, 11 1:37 PM
How do you get the expert scores? I just cannot on level 5, I'd gotten it on higher levels. The game itself doesn't really explain how many points you get for each action.

posted in Burger Bustle on Mar 16, 11 7:17 PM
I'm getting frustrated, and have been figthing with this for awhile too. Have Gold on the first 20 or so levels... but can't get silver on 2 levels.

I get frustrated more by some of the games that are too EASY. The Wedding Dash game I had all golds in no time. What is the point?

Happy gaming!

posted in Burger Bustle on Mar 16, 11 7:04 PM
I can't manage to get silber on 59 or 63. Got gold on 55 I think. I'm getting really frustrated with 59, so I hope you (and I!) get some good tips

posted in Burger Bustle on Mar 15, 11 8:19 PM
I can't even get a silver on this level, any suggestions?

posted in Fish Tycoon on Mar 15, 11 8:13 PM
I have not been able to update my stats in about a month! I'm getting frustrated, as I was in the top 15 of a few categories.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator