Posts created by grammabeauone

posted in Patchworkz™ on Dec 6, 12 2:41 PM
I'm with WestElk. Very excited to see Patchworkz and World Mosaics 6 in same day. I was wondering what I was going to do with those two credits I had. LOL I am a huge fan of HOGs, but I do like a change now and then, and these two games hit the right spot. I also have the first five WMs. Hope there will be more Patchworkz coming along soon.

posted in Clutter II: He Said, She Said on Sep 22, 12 6:22 PM
Will there be aother Clutter game soon? I've played I and II several times and would like to see another.

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Aug 8, 12 4:23 PM
I didn't find it helpful either. Have also been trying for quite a while. Can't figure out how to stop the knights from moving too far in one direction. VERY annoying. Give us a clue, please!!!!! Preferably one that works.

posted in Amazing Adventures Riddle of the Two Knights ™ on Aug 6, 12 10:16 PM
I have all of the Amazing Adventure games, and this one is, by far, the most difficult. Dark objects on a dark background aggravated me. It took me a lot longer to get through this game, as it was very hard to find some of the items, and my eyes could take it for only so long. Also, Forbidden Dynasty was almost as difficult as there is a reddish cast to a lot of the scenes, and my eyes didn't like that either. Other than these two problems, I like the games. If you could consider these things I have mentioned, for future games, it would be much appreciated.

posted in Arizona Rose and the Pirates' Riddles on Jul 8, 12 10:47 PM
I am several levels in and all of a sudden the individual scores for each block come on the screen and won't go away. This is very annoying as I have a hard time seeing which blocks are done and which aren't. Also, the game doesn't continue when this happens. I have to get completely out of the game and get back in.

posted in 4 Elements II on May 1, 12 10:13 PM
Absolutely LOVE this game and its predecessor. Don't care much for the usual Match 3 games, but these two are much more enjoyable. Love everything about them, expecially the untimed mode for 4EII. Looking forward, impatiently, for future 4E games.

posted in Smash Frenzy 3 on Mar 25, 12 6:48 PM
There are only 100 levels. To replay, go to game's main menu, click on start, and click on he "previous" arrow until you get back to level one.

posted in Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper on Mar 23, 12 6:31 PM
Where can I find the handle for the hammer? Have tried everything I can think of at the stable and in the road outside. Can't go anywhere else.

posted in Classic Adventures: The Great Gatsby on Mar 11, 12 7:47 PM
I haven't read the book or seen the movie yet. They are on my bucket list. As near as I can tell, Wilson, the garage owner, killed Gatsby and either Tom or Daisy killed Wilson. I'm still trying to figure out where the tenth coin is as well as the last light.

posted in Bubble Bonanza on Mar 2, 12 5:09 PM
I got the same message, but at the beginning of the game. Couldn't even play the first level. Going to uninstall and try again at a later date.

posted in Vacation Quest: Australia on Feb 4, 12 10:23 AM
Can't find the third boomerang. Wore out a pair of glasses trying to find it. Any ideas?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 on Jan 19, 12 8:31 PM
Stuck on this one. Can't seem to get enough money in time. Took down two banks and put up two cottages, but that still did not generate enough money to finish. Does anyone have the answer?

posted in Royal Envoy 2 Collector's Edition on Dec 20, 11 11:54 AM
Is there a Royal Envoy II SE game? I'm a little confused with some of these posts and couldn't decide if people were referring to original RE, RECE, or whatever. I don't buy CE games and was just wondering if there was the aforementioned game.

Is there a Royal Envoy II SE game? I'm a little confused with some of these posts and couldn't decide if people were referring to original RE, RECE, or whatever. I don't buy CE games and was just wondering if there was the aforementioned game.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator