Posts created by Dreamsmom

posted in Mortimer Beckett and the Time Paradox on Jan 18, 18 8:09 AM
I'm stuck, can't get the apple to give to the boy, can't help the guard feed his family & can't help the king with a mask, I know what to do it's just that the game will not do it, and am really stuck on the white & black chess pieces, have tried all ways to change them and nothing works even though I have found the hints, PLEASE HELP

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 22, 15 8:26 AM
oops! just realized had to give bartender bottle with drugs so he could give it to the Guardian, now I'm in wild west town

posted in Elly Cooper and the City of Antiquity on Dec 22, 15 7:46 AM
I have made it this far without to many problems. I click on hints and it gives me the bartender, then I click on the bartender and it tells me not now, so then I go back to Elly's room and go out the window and click on hint and it wraps itself around the rail which is where I already have the rope tied so I can get into the window. These are the only two active centers yet I can not get anything to work.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Jun 9, 15 3:33 AM
Please fix this, I have played this game for a long time as I love the series and have all of them. I leveled up and DID NOT get energy or credit for it, I bought food and lost my blue diamonds and did not get it, now I come here to find out it is not going anywhere. PLEASE!!!, don't be like Zynga and cancel a game that so many enjoy, I have asked BF to make a game like FB's & Zynga's "Cityville" that had millions of PAYING customers and have heard nothing, it was dropped because the company wanted to make new games, I ask "WHY" just like AK, we are playing to no end, why do this to us, I probably will not quit BF, BUT, I will not sing it's praises either. you have been the light of my day, from 3 A.M when I wake and don't want to make any noise, I use earphones and enjoy the music, I have A LOT of things going wrong in my life, you have been my lifeline, "PLEASE" don't throw us a short rope that we can't reach, be better than the other companies, add my name to the list also. I would like to send back my stuffed fish, you are just not worth keeping it any more.

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on May 3, 15 7:59 AM
Not having any big problems, just want to know when you are going to let us talk and/or visit friends help them out for extra credit and give gifts, not the auction.

posted in Syberia II on Feb 28, 12 6:12 AM
In the ad that came up for Part 1 Tommorrows game it says "Trilogy" where is the third game, did I miss something,

posted in Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde: The Strange Case on Mar 13, 11 8:38 AM
Hi all,
only my second post, but thought I'd express my opinion also. BF's customer service has always been great for me. Maybe they feel sorry for me because I'm old, but anyway, Dr. J & H, did load, but when I clicked on it to play it went total black, and the timer kept counting down, Have not played a minute on this game, but I have 54 min left. From all the coments I've read here I'm glad it didn't work.

posted in Mystery Seekers: The Secret of the Haunted Mansion on Mar 9, 11 7:01 AM
This game is impossible. I tried the demo, and since I'm really slow at playing, I didn't get very far, but for me that's normal. I did buy the game and had high hopes in having a great time with it. It's horrible, never mind the graphics, it's the fact that you get terribly STUCK, lose time with a hint, can't go any farther than the upstairs hall, PLEASE, let me exchange this game for another. I've been with BF for some time now, and I get all my enjoyment out of these games. My S.S.check don't go far these days, but what if we could get the CE for 2 game credits, it would be better than nothing.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator