Posts created by boariu1944

posted in Twilight Phenomena: Strange Menagerie on Aug 21, 15 12:40 PM
I've read all the blogs and did ALL the suggestions and still there is no
completion of sharpening of that blasted knife. I will put this game with the rest of my malfunctioning games. Sorry...I am just to discouraged to continue.
Very disappointed with Big Fish for NOT getting rid of the Glitzes. Oh Well!!!

posted in Nevertales: The Beauty Within on Apr 2, 15 10:25 AM
All elements were there for a good story...but it didn't happen (for me). I found I used the hint button and walk thru wayy to much....not normal for me. I would have chucked the towel in, but I didn't want to waste my money...so I wasted my time.

Some special affects were nicely done as were the HO's, BUT the portal travel was really far fetched. Didn't need the owl friend...you wasted your creative talents on something I feel was NOT needed to get the job done.....SORRY! Things were taken (Jacks beans) without asking...and a table was chopped up for a clue. Is that "normal" behavior to teach our young? I know this is just a game! I think the creators need to put their thinking caps on for their next game. I'm sorry, I was NOT impressed at all.

posted in Mystery Trackers: The Void on May 2, 11 3:31 PM
tyroesse wrote:
mayamaisha wrote:How do you get the gates to the amusement park open? I am stuck!

You should solve two mini-games that are on the gates. The first one is with rotating discs with pictures of star system or something like that.

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Apr 19, 11 12:35 PM
I was (and am...as I keep trying to play) ticked off at this game and WILL NOT advise anyone to purchase this game. Never enough time to even finish a sequence before you are done and kicked out of the game. BOO HISS...I was very disappointed at the progress of this game.

posted in Mystery P.I. - The Lottery Ticket on Apr 17, 11 9:21 AM
My" match the squares" is all screwed up somehow. They will not match even if they DO match. So I started clicking on odd ball squares and they SOMETIMES click as a match. Then when the time runs out I am slammed back into the game again....starting all over AGAIN. I have uninstalled and re-installed and even used a different game players name. What do I do now????
Do you people really respond to a question??? Dated 4/17/2011 Thanks!!!

posted in Amazing Adventures: Around the World on Apr 6, 11 4:39 PM
This is an awesome **** game. I've played it twice and still love it. Thank you so much for providing something that fits my computer screen and entertains me.
I am new at this and am loving the stuff I have to look for. Thanks to the people at Big Fish for providing this awesome site to entertain us humans.

posted in Vacation Quest: The Hawaiian Islands on Apr 4, 11 11:01 AM
Is there any way you could shorten your screen areas when you conjure up these WONDERFUL hidden object games?? I have a 17" computer screen and I waste tooo much time searching for the objects outside my screen area. I love your games (I'm a newbee) and will continue to order your fantastic games...only
close in the search areas (put the items in closer). I know I am asking to much...but it's worth the asking. Thank you BF for your hard work and wonderful
displays...love you guys!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Apr 2, 11 8:33 AM
I was terribly disappointed with this game. It never gave you enough time to sort thru the objects before you were in that crazy disaster mode. I love the Big Fish Hidden Object games...but this one totally ticked me off. I found the jewels and the air tanks...but still it kept kicking me outta the clue areas. What the heck???
I won't EVEN recommend this game AT ALL!! BUMMER.....Sorry!!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Titanic™ on Apr 2, 11 8:27 AM
It played same tune over and over. Nothing to write home about...Sorry!!

posted in Hidden Expedition: Everest ™ on Mar 21, 11 5:38 AM
My hint request does not work. What do I do to correct the problem?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator