Posts created by cowmich

posted in Fabulous: Angela's Fashion Fever Collector's Edition on May 25, 16 4:17 AM
I haven't figured out how to replenish the sunglasses. Please help!!!!!

posted in Rescue Team 4 on Oct 23, 15 4:13 PM
This was a fun game until level 48. I don't know how to get enough food to progress past the very beginning of the level. PLEASE HELP.

posted in Virtual City on Sep 2, 12 6:59 PM
I am stuck on the Delta, Colorado level where I have to rebuild the train station. I can't seem to figure out how to collect enouigh resources and I'm not sure what one of the resources needed is. I can't figure out what the icon stands for. Please help - I was doing so well until this point.

posted in The Office on Aug 9, 11 6:35 AM
Really wanted to try this game. It downloaded just fine but would not start. Tried three times then uninstalled it. Very disappointing.

posted in Murder, She Wrote on Aug 2, 11 1:02 PM
In the last book the task is to put a statue back together but two pieces say "piece not needed" and the third piece doesn't fit anywhere. Please help. This game has been fun until now.

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 1, 11 5:44 PM
I found the beams - right in front of me all the time but I was misinterpreting the task. Thanks for the help.

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 1, 11 5:05 PM
I found the fancy tiles but I have tried every wall covering and no wood beams.

posted in Bistro Boulevard on May 1, 11 4:58 PM
I'm at level 15 - all stars for staff -kitchen - recipes everything but can't find wood beams or fancy tiles so I can finish. Please help!

posted in Bistro Boulevard on Apr 30, 11 3:53 PM

the task says I have to buy 8 wood beams but I can't find them anywhere - the "rooves" require 1 star which I can't get until I have the beams. Please tell me where they are? I can't upgrade the kitchen withouth them either.

posted in Cake Mania: To the Max on Mar 21, 11 2:08 PM
I am stuck on day 27 - the shoplifter day. I can't keep up with the cakes and still collect the money before it's stolen. I have never gotten stuck on a Cake Mania day this early in the game. Any suggestions on how to pass this level - any ideas are welcome. Please, please help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator