Posts created by mom68

posted in Lost Artifacts: Golden Island Collector's Edition on Sep 22, 17 10:07 AM
Completely agree. This is a horrible game. I have the "regular" Lost Artifacts and the graphics are much better on that version than this one. Wow. A big step back for this developer. Was this released by mistake?

posted in Rescue Team 7 Collector's Edition on Jun 13, 17 5:18 PM
When I activate the battery chargers, so that the cave portion of the levels light up, the now charged objects shake...does that give anybody else a twitch? I have to admit, I get a bit of a heart palpitation. I'm a bit on the fence about buying it as a result. Anybody else getting twitchy on those levels?

I bought this game immediately without playing the demo first. Bad move. This game bores me. Nothing new here, which I could handle usually as this series has been okay for me to pass the time. However, for some reason, this game just drags. No quick pace. And the genie? Or the ghost? Or the entity one bargains with? What is that? You have to randomly keep clicking on it to attempt to purchase something to complete the level, but it doesn't seem to tell me what materials it needs from me so that I can purchase what I need from it. The levels just make no sense, don't bring a sense of accomplishment, and are frankly boring. I wouldn't recommend this game.

posted in Weather Lord: Graduation Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 17 8:14 PM
Hello! I don't know if this will help or not, but I have found that sometimes I make too many things out of the crystals, which will not enable me to finish the level successfully. That is especially true for levels where I cannot generate crystals. I had one level, and it could be this level you are referring to, where there were only 2 crystals left over at the end of the level. If I had made some extra object with the crystals except for the crystals specifically needed, then I'd have to restart the level and hold onto the crystals until the end...making sure I had the necessary crystals to finish. Hope this helps.

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Weather Lord: Royal Holidays on Nov 13, 16 1:32 PM
Hello! There is a purple mushroom type of building you can build for the fairies to live in. If you keep putting the rainbow cloud over the fairies and adding them to the purple mushroom, you keep getting purple crystals. These crystals allow you to make certain objects, which in turn help you to gain the necessary components to finish the level. Happy Gaming!

I purchased after being told I could disable the shaking screen function of the game. I played it in relaxed mode with the sounds mostly turned off. Overall, it was an okay game. Towards the end, it was a real "click fest." And that was even in relaxed mode. Phew!

Another issue was with the "trippy" nature of the swirling, tie-died, tunnels. They were way distracting for me and made it hard to focus. All of those swirling colors were just off putting for me, personally. I don't know if I'll replay the game, like I typically do with other purchases. It was just a ton of running about and clicking. I'm glad we had another TM game though, as I don't typically buy HOGs.

Would I recommend this game? If you don't mind clicking, and a bit of refocusing from time to time (the "time warp" tunnels can be very mind-trippy), then you should buy it. If you truly want to relax, you may want to stick with other less intensive TM games.

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

Thanks, Hespera! I didn't know that you could disable the screen shake. That's probably the main reason I haven't tried these games after encountering the shake. I'll have to demo this one now for a possible buy!

If you have any other suggestions, please post them here!

Best Wishes and Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on Nov 3, 16 1:28 PM
I hear you/read you loud and clear. I just got a new computer and thought, "I'll reinstall Royal Envoy 3 and play it all over again." There are some levels (probably 10) that I just cannot get through with 3 stars. I will even go to the walk through section and follow it like cannon, and still nothing. And I miss it by seconds as well. I've even tried level 108 at least 6 times most recently (not to mention trying it several times on my old pc and still failing), and cannot get 3 stars. I think they really timed some of these levels so poorly, it has really put me off ever trying to replay them. I used to like RE series, but now I don't think I'll ever purchase one again.

Best of luck to you, Alaska. If you ever do finish this level with 3 stars, please share how you did it. Happy Gaming, Fishes!

[Removed by Moderator]

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 15, 16 12:14 PM
Thanks, gpr1! I apologize for not thanking you earlier, very rude of me. Once I read your reply, I immediately started playing, and forgot to come back and thank you! Sorry about that! Thanks again for posting a reply so I can further enjoy the game.

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 1:04 PM
Hello Fishes! I have completed this game twice, reached and completed level 40, and then I clicked "start" and reached a level "1A." I thought this was a glitch? However, I see that others are posting questions about these "A" levels. Any insight as to how to actually reach/play these levels? Any help would be appreciated.

I have played the extra levels found on the main menu page, but would love to find a way to play the "A" levels.

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Moai 3: Trade Mission Collector's Edition on Jan 11, 16 1:02 PM
Can't get to any of the 1A-40A levels. I click on start after level 40, and each 1A, but then I have a black screen. Any resolution on this, BFG? Thanks.

I was all on board to wait for the SE game, but then read in the forums that this has lots of levels. My count is more than likely wrong, but it's something like 30 for the main game, 30 for the "a" level (alternate) game levels, and 30 for the "c" level (collector's edition?) levels. So, 90 levels? Yeah, I bought the CE, and have LOVED IT. I've played it through once already and started to go through it again...BUT!!!...BFG dropped another TM game (*ahem* something something #5) and I had to jump to that TM game. Poor me, TWO games to play that are new.

Anyway...just to affirm others' thoughts that I also don't like to buy CE games. But when something has 90 levels? Yeah...that's worth it to me. I have to also note I didn't previously like Weather Lord games. I even bought an earlier one, it frustrated me, and I returned it. [Thanks Big Fish] But this one is really fun and worth the buy.

Thanks BFG! And Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Rescue Team 5 on Nov 6, 15 12:11 PM
Demo'd this on the developer's site, and was hooked! I echo what has been stated above...a MUST BUY for me! Thanks BFG! Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love Collector's Edition on Oct 31, 15 12:39 PM
I completely agree with "kid" above...this game was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. But Rescue Team 5???? Bring it on Big Fish! I could play that all day! Happy Halloween, Fishes!

posted in Gnomes Garden on Aug 25, 15 1:26 PM
I was just about to post the same type of post here, Yaelle! Thanks for doing it for all of us! Best wishes and happy swimming, fishes!

posted in The Musketeers: Victoria's Quest on Feb 9, 15 1:27 PM
I bought this game thinking it'd be fun...boy was I wrong. I've restarted level 19 three times now. You have to keep switching your bonuses to increase your collected resources...and if you don't you cannot proceed. I wish I'd never bought this game. I'm even playing in relaxed mode. This game is not relaxing. I actually believe I'll stop playing this game and switch to another game to play instead. That's how much this game angers me.

This is probably the worst review I've ever given a game.

Awful stuff.

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 8, 13 6:56 PM
I've read about this issue with level 39 on other threads. It seems as if you will need to re-install the game..I believe it's a technical issue. I haven't had this issue, but have read where others have. You may want to post this on the technical issues thread. Good luck!

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 8, 13 6:53 PM
I'm not really sure what you are referencing...do you mean the sort of stone altar where a larger pumpkin is? Once you collected enough manna (i.e., the liquid blue stuff) you can activate the larger pumpkin and it will accelerate the growth of the pumpkins so you can harvest more pumpkins at a faster rate.

Hope I answered your question.

Happy Gaming, Fishes!

posted in The Tiny Tale on Oct 8, 13 6:50 PM
I just keep freezing the ogres again and again. I finally made the top flower on this level, and honestly, I never thought I would. To me, it's just that hard and that involved. I've had those ogres standing right over the village, getting ready to chop away..and frozen them back just in time. Crazy level.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator