Posts created by stormy_1962

posted in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition on Oct 9, 12 11:04 AM
I'm getting stripes over a mini game that is supposed to give me a little green thing and it won't let me because the page is white out. Can somebody help me?

stormy_1962 wrote:
WilJul wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

Hi there sparky! Are you talking about the key to the cellar at the Drink & Swaller Tavern? If so, the bartender should hand it to you.

When you first enter the crypt, look to your left, there should be a lantern hanging that you will need to light with matches. Take that with you for some light in the tombs.

Thank you WilJul

Does anybody know where i can get the gasoline for the chainsaw?
Sparky

WilJul wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

Hi there sparky! Are you talking about the key to the cellar at the Drink & Swaller Tavern? If so, the bartender should hand it to you.

When you first enter the crypt, look to your left, there should be a lantern hanging that you will need to light with matches. Take that with you for some light in the tombs.

Thank you WilJul

I need to know where the key is for the shed by taters bar. Can someone help me? I'm also having trouble getting some light in the graveyard past the gates.
Thank You Sparky.

foxyangel2uk wrote:please help me, where do i find screwdriver so i can collect the cage for the parrot please xx

The screwdriver is in a hidden object game in the shed past the dining room into the kitchen and out the door to the right. Good luck Sparky.

stormy_1962 wrote:
LizzieK wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I'm having problems getting the scissors off of the photo of the pirates. when i zoom in there are no scissors to cut the photo to get the key. is anybody else having this problem?
Sparky
The scissors are in a hidden object game in the bathroom. Then they will be in your inventory waiting for you to use them.

Good luck!

Thank you LizzieK Now I'm having trouble with my four keys for the graveyard I followed it by the frame in the front room but it's not working. Can you help me?

I figured it out now I'm stuck in the graveyard where you have to figure out the dates for the deaths and the etc. on that big square thing I can't find 1736 on it. HELP?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LizzieK wrote:
stormy_1962 wrote:I'm having problems getting the scissors off of the photo of the pirates. when i zoom in there are no scissors to cut the photo to get the key. is anybody else having this problem?
Sparky
The scissors are in a hidden object game in the bathroom. Then they will be in your inventory waiting for you to use them.

Good luck!

Thank you LizzieK Now I'm having trouble with my four keys for the graveyard I followed it by the frame in the front room but it's not working. Can you help me?

LizzieK wrote:
Sparky

Good luck!

Thank you LizzieK still can't find the last 2 keys for the graveyard even with the stradegy guide, frustrated in dallas.
Sparky

LizzieK wrote:
Sparky

Good luck!

Thank You now I'm having problems finding the last two keys its not in the guide so its throwing me off I found the key in the in photo and the shack but I can't seem to find the last two for the graveyard, any hints?
Sparky

stormy_1962 wrote:
WilJul wrote:
Sparky

Hi Sparky! I'm a little confused as to what's going on. Can you not get the scissors off the photo, or are there no scissors? Not sure which. Can you elaborate a tad?

I have no scissors where do I get them?

I am having trouble having with the scissors and screwdriver, can someone help me out?
Sparky

WilJul wrote:
Sparky

Hi Sparky! I'm a little confused as to what's going on. Can you not get the scissors off the photo, or are there no scissors? Not sure which. Can you elaborate a tad?

I have no scissors where do I get them?

I'm having problems getting the scissors off of the photo of the pirates. when i zoom in there are no scissors to cut the photo to get the key. is anybody else having this problem?
Sparky

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 10 5:19 PM
The green owl

stormy_1962 wrote:you will not find them til later and the one that is having trouble about the stratagy guide i need to know what windows you using?
stormy

nosmo99_us wrote:can someone help? i cant find the 4th rune..i went throught the strategy guide to see where they all are and one was at the puppet guard, the book on the desk, the owl statue and the door by the cannon..i double checked all 4 sites and none are there but i still only have 3..i cant figure out why

posted in Puppet Show: Souls of the Innocent Collector's Edition on Jul 27, 10 4:34 PM
you will not find them til later and the one that is having trouble about the stratagy guide i need to know what windows you using?
stormy

nosmo99_us wrote:can someone help? i cant find the 4th rune..i went throught the strategy guide to see where they all are and one was at the puppet guard, the book on the desk, the owl statue and the door by the cannon..i double checked all 4 sites and none are there but i still only have 3..i cant figure out why

posted in Big City Adventure: New York City on Jul 8, 10 6:51 AM
My honey liked the game but I did not particularly like this game.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on Jul 8, 10 6:44 AM
Still having troubles in the cave and if so what cave?

Thanks Margie because I am so stuck in the collectors edition of the extra content. And need some help getting throught that

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 20, 10 8:01 AM
Thank you so much need that info finally got it.

How do you get the ashes for the urn at the circle? I am stumped I haven't been able to find it in the strategy guide. Can somone give me a hint please.

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on May 12, 10 7:08 AM
I bought the collectors editon of this game.
Stormy

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator