Posts created by nanapw04

posted in Psych on Apr 23, 14 2:57 PM
This game is awful. Half the things on it doesn't work. How do I get my money back?

posted in Psych on Apr 22, 14 2:33 PM
The knob goes on the very top draw. Keep trying.

posted in Psych on Apr 22, 14 2:30 PM
I am stuck in The Blue Berry. The GPS want show me how to get to the Smithsonian book store. Help.

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Feb 22, 13 9:15 PM
even though I am finished with this set it keeps taking me back to the Barber shop. What is wrong?

posted in 1912: Titanic Mystery on Feb 22, 13 9:03 PM
I think my game has frozen up. It keeps taking me back to the Barber Shop after I found all the hidden objects. I can't move on to the next set.

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jul 21, 12 6:37 PM
All I am doing now is going from room to room collecting money. I have been to all the rooms. what next?

posted in Gardenscapes: Mansion Makeover™ on Jul 21, 12 6:30 PM
Does this game ever end? I have been to all the rooms collecting money. What do I do with the money I have?

posted in Treasure Hunters on Apr 20, 12 7:40 PM
Stuck on level 18. what do you do after you line the statues up? I am back in the bottom of ship but I can't get out. How do I move on to next level?

posted in Treasure Hunters on Apr 20, 12 7:34 PM
Stuck on level 18. After you line the statues up, What do you do? Can't get out of cave or what ever it is.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Mar 23, 11 12:22 PM
galeowen wrote:Figured it out! I knew where the parts had to go, just couldn't get them to stick. Well, now it works.

Where do they go? Help.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Mar 23, 11 12:16 PM
Need help on getting rainbow together. Where do I place pieces? Investigation 11 in Tim Allertons room. Help.

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Mar 23, 11 6:40 AM
Investigation 11 . Tim Allerton room. Where do you place the rainbow colors to make rainbow?

posted in Agatha Christie - Death on the Nile on Mar 23, 11 6:32 AM
It says to put rainbow together in Tim Allerton rooms. Where do you place the different colors you find.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator