Posts created by bunbun1

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 14 11:43 AM
If anyone is out the and reading this, could you please help me find the screwdriver? Thanks

posted in Emberwing: Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Apr 13, 14 11:12 AM
I cannot solve the marbles in the box puzzle. HELP!

posted in Ghost: Elisa Cameron on Apr 12, 14 7:54 AM
I have the puzzle assembled, But the is an extra piece that won't move and does not seem to have a slot. What is wrong? I'd like to finish this game. HELP!

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Feb 26, 14 9:12 AM
I don't even know if anyone is reading these formums.......but, I will try. I am stuck on assemble torn letter. I don't even know if I have ALL the torn pieces, but the game will not let me assemble it. Can anyone help? PLEASE?

This is one of the most irritating games I have ever tried to play.

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Feb 25, 14 7:58 AM
I found 2 spark plugs, but where is the last one......got the one in the register, and the one next to the calendar....

posted in Victorian Mysteries®: The Yellow Room on Feb 24, 14 1:00 PM
I have found all the other parts to repair the car, but th 2nd spark plug......Help?!

posted in Casebook on Feb 15, 14 1:59 PM
Re: CASEBOOK........I downloaded the game and went to play it and it froze up. Now I cannot get it off my screen, and therefore cannot play my other BFGames. Please help rid me of this games. I think it's bad.

Thank You.

posted in Casebook on Feb 15, 14 1:14 PM
this game comes up like normal and the freezes.......it will not play.....it will not delete...

posted in Casebook on Feb 15, 14 12:22 PM
This game is stuck on play....and it dowen't play and I cannot delete it. Help!!!!! I want it gone!

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 11, 14 8:14 AM
I am Still trying to finish the wise dragon quest. I have unlocked the lock, have the required monies, and 2 bemusing potions....but still no go. What am I missing?

posted in Dark Parables: The Exiled Prince on Feb 7, 14 8:24 AM
I cannot find the KEY to complete the armory room scene. Help?

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 3, 14 9:11 AM
kvvto, TY so much for your help. Still not there, but cracking away at it.

posted in Midnight Castle on Feb 2, 14 7:33 AM
I am trying to fulfill the dragon;s request to: finda a way to examine the stone chaps, and find the curiass of flame. I keep getting sent to where the chambelin is and cannot find it.....................can anyone help me?

Thank you.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Feb 1, 14 3:13 PM
thank you, I'll keep trying.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 31, 14 11:11 AM
Allan133, I tried your suggestions....but I'm still baffled. The slide on the left in control panel seems stuck............I cannot get past it Help....... Also I got the wire cutters. By now, I just want to finish this thing and go on.

Thanks so much.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 30, 14 11:48 AM
Thank you for your help.

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 29, 14 4:33 PM
Ok, I admit it I'm stuck......how in all that's good do I clear the panel on the bomb, and where and how do I place the red octaganal key???

posted in Secret Bunker USSR on Jan 26, 14 2:25 PM
I am stuck in secret bunker ussr. I have the bomb on track two, but I cannot go past the control panel. How do I finish that and where do I put the red octagonal key?

I have reviewed all the forums and tried them, but I still cannot get the tiny tim amulet to work. What is wrong?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator