Posts created by Swlamb

Window 8.1 PC same as everyone else I love this Witches' Legacy games but can't play. Please fix.

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret on Jul 30, 15 10:21 AM
I am stuck in to cemetery to. This is the second game in a week were it got stuck. I am really getting tired of paying for games and can't play them. They won't even tried to solve the problem. They should give us at least another game.

posted in Final Cut: Fame Fatale on Jul 5, 15 3:23 AM
Same here! Fix or Refund Please!

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories on Jul 28, 14 5:29 PM
not buying if can't get past this place. this sucks!

posted in Family Tales: The Sisters on Aug 22, 13 7:54 PM
DID ANYONE TELL YOU WHAT TO DO WITH ROBOT ARM

posted in Eastville Chronicles: The Drama Queen Murder on Jun 25, 12 10:47 AM
Hi .. I have been looking for the wall clock in the ;ho scene. Please help. can't find a walkingthrough. Is there one?

posted in Garden Rescue on Jun 4, 12 7:05 PM
It may be just me but i have no instructions on this game at all. I don;t gey it!'

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 8:55 AM
i the don't know what to do at the robot. please explain what to push or what i need to know what to do or solve? HELP PLEASE!

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 16, 12 8:54 AM
i the don't know what to do at the robot. please explain what to push or what i ;need to do

posted in Film Fatale: Lights, Camera, Madness! on Feb 15, 12 11:38 PM
is there a walkthrough?

This was one of the best game I have played in a very long. There was always somethink to do. It may even be three rooms back. Hope u enjoy!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors Collector's Edition on May 14, 11 1:44 PM
I am stuck in the Wardrobe Room to. I can;t find the pink hat and blue ribbon. Please let me know when you find out.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Apr 26, 11 8:49 PM
I have tried but for some reason it not working. I have hit the hoe or rake and nothing happens Please Help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator