Posts created by Hammhocks

posted in Viking Brothers 3 on Feb 14, 18 4:53 AM
I posted this previously but, for some reason, when you click on the thread it goes to a list of games??? Sooooo... I'll try again.

I actually got 3 stars with time to spare! I'm going to do the best I can to explain how I did it.

***I used the EXTRA WORKER bonus... UNTIL... I had the quarry AND the gold mine built and upgraded. Once those were both upgraded, I used the "faster resources" bonus and concentrated on collecting stone and gold for the duration of that bonus. After that, I went back to using the "extra worker" bonus. (Keep an eye on the bonus bar and don't let it sit, idle, at full.)

I did NOT upgrade the camp, one level, until I cleared the gold chest.
Collect from the wood and gold chests whenever they become available. (Especially at the beginning.)
I let the food "pile up" before gathering, unless I absolutely needed it.
I upgraded the "farm" right before I got to the gold chest and again right after opening the green portal.
I upgraded the camp again right before I got to the wood warehouse (top right).
Next I opened the blue portal and started working my way to the quarry, collecting stone at the warehouse and collecting mana at the well.
Upgrade the quarry as soon as possible.
After that I worked my way to the gold mine and upgraded it fully.
Once that is done, use the "faster resources" bonus and concentrate on collecting stone and gold. ***Hint: while the "faster resources" bonus is still going, the "extra worker" bonus should become available. Use it. You'll have 4 workers for a little bit while the "faster resource" bonus is still going.
You can start working on the "giant" and "sword" as soon as you have resources available.

I hope this helps. Good luck!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 on Feb 2, 18 7:46 AM
I actually got 3 stars with time to spare! I'm going to do the best I can to explain how I did it.

***I used the EXTRA WORKER bonus... UNTIL... I had the quarry AND the gold mine built and upgraded. Once those were both upgraded, I used the "faster resources" bonus and concentrated on collecting stone and gold for the duration of that bonus. After that, I went back to using the "extra worker" bonus. (Keep an eye on the bonus bar and don't let it sit, idle, at full.)

Collect from the wood and gold chests whenever they become available. (Especially at the beginning.)
I upgraded the "farm" right before I got to the gold chest and again right after opening the green portal.
Next I opened the blue portal and started working my way to the quarry, collecting stone at the warehouse and collecting mana at the well.
Once that is done, use the "faster resources" bonus and concentrate on collecting stone and gold. ***Hint: while the "faster resources" bonus is still going, the "extra worker" bonus should become available. Use it. You'll have 4 workers for a little bit while the "faster resource" bonus is still going.
You can start working on the "giant" and "sword" as soon as you have resources available.

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Feb 2, 18 7:45 AM

posted in Rory's Restaurant Origins on Jan 4, 18 5:35 AM
Update:
I changed the challenge level to "untimed" and, on the first attempt, one of the customers showed up with a "1" by their order. That was the food critic. I successfully completed the level.

posted in Rory's Restaurant Origins on Jan 4, 18 5:15 AM
I know I HAVE to be missing something. At level 75, I'm sure I've run into a "Food Critic" before. This level requires 1 Food Critic. I can't seem to pass the level. It always tells me "Level Failed". Anyone know what I'm missing?

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 13, 17 7:30 PM
I found the one I was missing. It was in the word "Merry" on the right side of the scene.

posted in Christmas Wonderland 5 on Dec 13, 17 7:36 AM
I can't find the last candy cane on Day 22.

posted in Fables of the Kingdom II on Jun 13, 17 7:00 AM
Anyone have any tips for Level 37? I can't get 3 stars. A couple of times I've managed to get "close" but I still can't hit the right combination.

I am going crazy with this level. I can't even do it using the strategy guide. Seems like I'm always short on stones (the white ones). I switch the booster between wood and stone, so that should give me a few more. I've even tried upgrading the stone building to level 3 and that isn't working. I'm using the fast run bonus, although I do forget to activate right away sometimes. What the heck am I missing?

posted in Gardens Inc. 4: Blooming Stars Collector's Edition on Feb 25, 16 3:42 AM
I just finished this level and I didn't have any "stop watches" to pick up but... one of the bonuses (on the right side of the screen) is a stop/freeze time bonus. Hope that helps.

I was having problems with this too. I was only missing one item! I went back through the last level of every area and looked at ALL my menu items and none were left "locked" (not available to use yet). SOOOOO... I started changing my menu items so that I made sure I put every item on the menu at least once. For me... it ended up being the first balloon in the carnival area. Once I selected that, and started the level, I got the achievement. I hope this makes sense and I hope ya'll are able to find your missing "locked" item(s).

It seems pretty straight forward. Serve customers in the order they arrive. I get close to the end and then I mess up. Anyone notice any particular customer I need to pay attention to or any other tips that might help. I thought I noticed, the "helper" arrow pop up to "guide" me. I'm going to try again and see if there's something to that. Thanks in advance!

19A
 posted in Moai II: Path to Another World on May 26, 15 6:07 AM
Like dvdiva said... using the right items from the backpack is essential!
Turtle Helmet
Leader Amulet
Agronomist's Book
Necromancer's Ring
Leather Purse
Agronomist's Boots

You can't waste a second on this one. Don't even think about using the pond until the very end, when you have nothing left to do. I think I only used it 2 or 3 times and I'm not even sure I needed to. You HAVE to use the "scales" when buying/trading for wood. I THINK (I'm not positive) (using both traders) I did a total of 9 or 10 trades of stone for wood and 1 or 2 trades of food for wood, all while the "scales" bonus was in play.

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on May 16, 14 3:02 PM
Wolverine257 wrote:The best tip is to focus on food and wood first, and then work on expanding the board and getting other resources. You should get two gardens at 3-star, 2 sawmills at 2-star, and the bridge from the camp island built before worrying about repairing any totems or other bridges.

Thanks, Wolverine257!!! This particular tip made ALL the difference for me. I can't believe I didn't figure it out on my own though. Makes so much sense... now that I've been told.

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules on Mar 3, 14 4:47 AM
Thank you desertdusk! That worked perfectly and I had tons of time left on the clock.

posted in The Timebuilders: Caveman's Prophecy on Jun 12, 12 3:02 AM
Wolverine257 wrote:
9 When the last egg hatches, build a Market and sell 1000 for 4000

Buying the market at the very end made all the difference for me. Finish in 3:31! Thanks for all the help, everyone!

posted in Diaper Dash on May 11, 12 1:17 PM
Just thought I would mention that there is an updated version available now. You can get the link from the "Diaper Dash Game" thread or the "game wont load" thread. I'm not sure how to post the link here. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the new version and the game is launching now.

posted in Diaper Dash on May 11, 12 1:13 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi again Fishies,

I'm posting again to let you know we just released an updated version of Diaper Dash shortly after I posted my original response. This update addresses a problem with the game not launching. You can find more information about that update here:

<a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/108511.page#4272223">UPDATED version available for PC! May 11, 2012</a>

If you have any questions regarding that update, you can also get in touch with our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Customer Support</a> team.

Thanks!

bfgSeine

Just thought I should comment to say that this seems to work and the game is launching for me now. One note though... when the game launches, the game manager automatically closes. I've never seen that before.

posted in Diaper Dash on May 11, 12 7:08 AM
I just uninstalled and reinstalled the demo. This time the file name was different but... to be honest... I've never really paid attention to that so that may not be note worthy. Regardless... I still cannot get the game to open.

posted in Diaper Dash on May 11, 12 7:02 AM
mkastor wrote:I can't get the demo to even open and play for me!

Same here.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator