Posts created by unclewally

(Removed by moderator)

shadowfax44 wrote:{passing a collection plate to help pay for Peglegann's internet pen downloads}

Never fear!! help is on the way.....

nobody's home
the check is in the mail
I gave at the office
I won't . . . . ahhh. . . let's skip that lie
unclewally

(Removed by moderator)

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 9:36 PM
cherbtoo wrote: ...

pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp
pp pp p
pp pp p
pp pp
pp p pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp p p pp pp
pp p pp pp pp pp
pp pp p
pp pp p pp pp
pp pp p pp pp
pp pp p pp pp

pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp ppp pp Uncle Wally

pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp pp
pp pp pp
pp pp
pp|
pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp pp

Uncle David

This is unbelievable!!!! Thank you Cherb
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 9:34 PM
bootsky wrote:
peppiespet wrote:most uf mums mags are so old even have knitting patterns in !!

Geez they really are old, you should pass them on to unclewally
unclewally I have started coming to this forum mainly 'cos you crack me up...keep up the good work, I said the good work!!!

Bootsky! Why what a nice compliment! Oh yeah, I'm adding your name to my Christmas list!!!
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 9:31 PM
elldee2728 wrote:Hey UncleWally--I'm guessing that you must have been a fighter pilot (or at least, wanted to be), because there's only one thing they liked to compare during happy hour at the Officer's Club bar--the cost and size of their Omega wristwatches! And soap operas would have probably run a WAY distant 2nd to the occasional live Victoria's Secret fashion show ( but I doubt you'd have been interested in that!). You just may be missing something good if you pass up CE Thursday!

Glad you have a sense of humor David. I always hated dogfights, even in these forums!! take care!
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 3:21 AM
elldee2728 wrote:
unclewally wrote:Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
enjoy ladies, I guess
unclewally

Hey UncleWally--Uncle David here! Wanna compare chest-hairs? Or bald spots? Or graying mustaches? Then don't generalize about gamers' genders, OK? DW and I enjoy ALL kinds of Hidden Object Puzzle Adventures, and I guess tomorrow's release (I know, as a CE) will probably be like that. So I say, good for ALL gamers, not just of the female chromosomes!

You never did get around to comparing what really matters!
I don't watch soap operas either so go ahead and enjoy. I'll pass.
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 1:22 AM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
enjoy ladies, I guess
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 1:05 AM
Well excuse me for bein' a one finger typist! The world seems to move on quite a bit while I'm attempting to compose one of these masterpieces Gen D!!
unclewally
ETD

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 12:59 AM
Seems to me those TM people aren't exactly early risers now are they! I'm just sayin'!

unclewally
p.s.Poutoule, I'm not ignoring your question pertaining to ETA. I don't have a clue. Heck, half the time I have to flag shadow down for directions here!

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 12:36 AM
Congrats Dragonladyoz! You've been hangin' around shadow so much that you're startin' to look alike!!! . . . now mind you, that's not a bad thing!
unclewally

posted in LandGrabbers on Jun 1, 11 12:18 AM
Vaya con Dios
unclewally

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 4:52 PM
]peppiespet wrote:voiceofreason is sooo much fun shadowfax did not get your message still got two credits really want to know fave games sit down plants and zombies and insaniquarim whats lithiam can i have some xx still cant do big words or silly faces

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 7:24 AM
praireraven wrote:when i want something colorful and mindless to do i watch t.v. lol

Now play nice or you get a "time out."
unclewally

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 2:51 AM
Re:Chit Chat, Rants and Other Chaos!
[Post New]by shadowfax44 on May 31, 2:33 AM
Woohoo!! Thanks Poutoule... I will be for that one to come along!! Oh man, too bad it's only in beta!! It could be a while but it is getting put on my "watch for" list. Thank you for posting your review of the beta, it is really appreciated!!

@unclewally: Really? Wow, that is spooky!

I once worked with a great guy and I found him one day down on his hands and knees digging pieces of limestone rock out of a new roadbed that was getting ready to be paved. He was yelling "look at all these diamonds, I'm rich." I went and told the boss and he said "that **** Bill! He's quit taking his lithium again. Sure enough, he went and talked to him and within a couple hours after taking his meds he was fine. . . . .True story!
unclewally

posted in Stand O'Food 3 on May 31, 11 2:16 AM
voiceofreason wrote:Hello shadowfax, I see that you missed a : out of the C & R thread heading

Can you believe this fishies?! Yve501 did not answer the door to us yesterday, maybe had too many before we got there, or was hiding! How rude! I even persuaded waVcraZd, peppiespet, baglady159, TigerLo714 and dk5793 to come with us. (Although, dk5793 kept trying to shove Prozac into my mouth! )
I even emptied cupboard No. 2 of booze to bring with me. (I have 3,0031,952 cupboards full, bequeathed to me, by my dear Father, who was a (Narwhal), marvellous fish he was....... then, there is the cellar to start on.
It is quite funny, because when I go shopping to the market, I do not have room to store away food, as the cupboards are already full. Now that I have found some friends, I can empty the cupboards day by day and put my food away. Now, how long will it take me to clear the cupboards, if I empty one every day?
Be back later fishies, I have to go and do some computations............
ETA. OMG look at me! 5 tentacles and 1 eye, feel very lobsided Goes to hide under a rock to do the computations

Hmmmmm, are you okay? Your post seems really strange and incomprehensible. Seriously you're not skipping any medications like lithium or? I'm not trying to be a wiseguy but I have known people that are on lithium and the side effects can manifest themselves in strange ways.
unclewally

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 1:17 AM
voiceofreason wrote:HIC! Swimming dangerously close to a HIC! shark. Talking to himself. Grumble, groan, HIC! ouch, HIC! I cannot understand why HIC! my head is HIC! so sore. HIC! It must have HIC! been that goofyduck's vodka HIC! ice cream, or jkuci's Victoria HIC! Falls Mist HIC! HIC! or then again it could HIC! have been HIC! Poutoule's "Colonel" HIC! sorbet, or the fumes HIC! from cleaning HIC! their 3 HIC! cookers!! HIC! HIC! It certainly was not the 24 bottles HIC! of my favourite HIC! red wine HIC! I certainy do not remember doing any HIC! posting to turn into HIC! a seahorse. Had to pull the HIC! carriage home HIC! myself! HIC!
Also, HIC! why did that HIC! shadowfax not HIC! put on a HIC! cabaret HIC! HIC! for us? HIC! Or did they? HIC!
I really wanted HIC! to have some boiled eggs HIC! for breakfast but I dropped HIC! the eggs on the HIC! floor, so I had to HIC! have HIC! HIC! scrambled instead. Wonder HIC! what the crunchy HIC! bits were? HIC! HIC! Off to HIC! HIC! bed, as I missed my Sunday off for shadowfax's birthday. HIC! HIC! HIC! Ooooh I love HIC! my little HIC! bed. HIC! HIC! HIC! HIC!

Keep it up and I might have to talk to some of the other "irregulars" about doing an intervention.
unclewally

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 12:12 AM
Well, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. What's your opinion?
unclewally

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 3:25 AM
voiceofreason wrote:
unclewally wrote:Happy Birthday Shadow!!!
Enjoy your day. Thanks for being my friend!!!
unclewally

This newbie is confused Yes, confusion is a natural process that comes with aging, get use to it! Yesterday you were telling tales on shadowfax Really? I don't remember. (the aging process thingee again.)

unclewally . . . I think

posted in Dream Inn: Driftwood on May 29, 11 2:40 AM
Happy Birthday Shadow!!!
Enjoy your day. Thanks for being my friend!!!
unclewally

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator