Posts created by marieizabel

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Mar 6, 13 2:25 PM
Thanks, free2change, for the suggestion to concentrate on the blue pieces . . . by counting and trying to create an almost continous line of blue, I solved it fairly quickly . . . was getting too hung up in the red and the green!

posted in Dark Dimensions: City of Fog on Apr 6, 12 1:15 PM
This happened to me, too! Very odd--though rather nice. Now I'll never know whether I'm good at Angels & Demons. Oh, well. Something similar happened to me once when I played Nancy Drew: The Secret of Shadow Ranch . . . I was inadvertently able to skip past a game out in the desert just by clicking on it to start it.

Same here. I bought the retail version in a store and received absolutely zippo extras. Just awful.

posted in Exorcist on Oct 9, 11 1:09 PM
I can't open the chest in the Lair of the Beast chapter. I have collected the stamp and the game tells me to open the chest, but I can't! I pick up the stamp and wave it around in front of the chest: nothing! Ask for a hint: it says, "Open the chest!" Can't exit room, either backward or forward. I only have four more objects to collect, and I know they're all inside the chest. Any ideas? I'm thinking it's just an unsolvable glitch and at this point I'll leave the game unfinished. I've had other problems with gameplay earlier in the game and am glad I only paid $10 for this lemon!

Thanks SO much for pointing out that business about the tapestry on the wall . . . I didn't even notice it was "sparkling" and therefore didn't have the correct information in my notebook. Was able to fiinish the bonus round. You rock!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator