Posts created by callanetics

posted in Fort Defenders: Seven Seas on Nov 23, 15 8:40 PM
Every once in a while I get a Crush Score and it's so useful but I don't know how or why it occurs. Does anyone have information regarding that?
For anyone who doesn't know you get about 105 points.

Thanks, I'm going to try that now.

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on May 1, 14 12:04 PM
Without giving too much away. Go deep in the mausoleum and have your screwdriver handy.
Hope that helps.

Alright, here's more. Casket / skeleton.

posted in Jewel Quest III on Jan 30, 14 3:49 PM
very helpful, thanks. Had been stuck for ages!

posted in Twisted Lands: Shadow Town on Oct 1, 12 4:28 PM
I liked the ending alot! What a laugh. The usual 'ending' consists of milking the game for another installment. I guess that could still happen but in the meantime Quel suprise! C'est magnifique!

I always have the sound off on these games so I may not have been as emotionally invested as some of you. I was amused.

posted in Chronicles of Albian: The Magic Convention on Jun 8, 12 5:31 PM
I find the game very relaxing. Challenging yet doable. There is so much to purchase that I have been playing the game intermittently for weeks without completing the cheapest version of the castle and environs which means I get to do it all over again - twice!

As I continually do the scenes I am better able to spot the fairies which I initially could not find at all. It feels like you just get better at it the longer you do it. It isn't boring or frustrating at all to me. I look forward to seeing what my world will look like.

Unlike some other games even though the scenes repeat they ask for different items often enough that you have to continue to search.

It's also fun to try to make long chains and I have learned to look out for the morphing objects then add them to the chain I have already created to maximize my bonuses.

My personal complaint is that I don't like some of the puzzles and I hate those terrible roses are red poems. They are not entertaining, clever or funny. I don't even read them anymore.

I am glad I made this purchase and I don't even remember if I paid full price or not. Either way it's good.

posted in Flux Family Secrets - The Rabbit Hole on Jun 3, 12 7:41 AM
I am on a Mac and when I use the magnifying glass I cannot close it again. What am I doing wrong or what do I need to do? Thanks

posted in Garden Dash on May 26, 12 4:59 PM
Quite a stressful game for one that purports to follow a character as she learns how to relax!?!

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on May 25, 12 3:36 PM
I initially found this game quite impossible also and I stayed away for months. Occasionally I would check in and sometimes make a tiny bit of progress and more often not. I thought of removing it more than once but it was the biggest game I had purchased up to that point. I had only done match 3 games before.

Somehow though, over time and constantly coming back with fresh eyes I started to make progress and as I dipped my toes in the waters of more HOG's I started to get the hang of the game.

I have now done several HOG's successfully and I still have not yet completed this game. As a matter of fact I went backwards and completed the first 2 games in the series and many other MCF games.

The grotesqueries of the game are a bit much for me and I wont be doing the next in the series but the puzzle solving aspect has definitely hooked me and I'll stick this one out to the end. It seems to be one of the largest games I've done but of course that could simply be because I've taken so long on it.

It is still quite challenging and that makes the sense of accomplishment greater when you do solve a puzzle. In other words I think you should soldier on and walk away occasionally just for your peace of mind. Probably like me you will figure it out over time.

Good luck.

posted in Unlikely Suspects on May 17, 12 3:28 PM
Oh, me too! It's all about the DNA evidence. Initially I wasn't even searching the suspects lairs. Sheesh. Once I started doing that, well duh.

BTW I have to correct another poster. I just finished searching the lairs of 5 suspects. If that's how many good suspects you have that's how many you have. No limits.

posted in Lost Chronicles: Fall of Caesar on May 8, 12 1:00 PM
Surprisingly the goal actually is not to put the coin in the slot. At a later point you will come across a laurel wreath and that is what you will use on that bust. No coin at all, they go elsewhere.

posted in Curse of the Pharaoh: Tears of Sekhmet on Apr 24, 12 2:08 AM
The game tells you at the end that you have completed it with your current profile. You are free to replay the puzzles or create a new profile and play again. Yes, it is a very abrupt ending. As of today it looks like there is a new game that follows 'Napoleon's Secret'.

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Apr 13, 12 6:50 PM
Right killer, wrong weapon. Apparently the streets are overrun with criminals due to my lax law enforcement. Lol. My 2nd case ended as badly as my first.

posted in Unlikely Suspects on Apr 12, 12 6:26 PM
My first killer went free! I feel awful. This is a fun game.

posted in Youda Legend: The Golden Bird of Paradise on Apr 4, 12 1:02 AM
Thank you for your guidance Cardlyn. Raft seemed impossible til then.

posted in Spandex Force: Superhero U on Mar 4, 12 1:20 AM
These games are SO fun. The second I saw there was another one out I snatched it up. High replayability. Dialogue is so funny. Story line is engrossing. As addictive as plants v zombies. However the games fly by too fast. I replayed the first one 3 times and I'm sure I'll do that here also.

Only problem is it is very difficult to earn any money
Highly recommend this game but due to the money issue I prefer the other one.

posted in Ice Blast on Feb 21, 12 3:27 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't this game impossible?

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Feb 21, 12 2:30 PM
I wish I had seen this post before I paid good money to witness 2 women behave like they had some sort of death wish or had never heard of the constabulary. Please tell me this foolishness was written by a man.

posted in King Arthur on Feb 19, 12 9:34 PM
Two types show you where the items are, one zaps the item out of existence another highlights the item and moves it when you pass over it. After you use up the hint just click the runes until they give you money and at the same time they will be replenishing your hints. There is a 'rune' menu in the lower left hand corner which shows you which runes replenish which hints.

posted in Public Enemies: Bonnie and Clyde on Feb 16, 12 8:16 PM
Click the map at the next intersection of the direction you wish to go in. If you choose the wrong direction you will see cop cars. When you choose correctly the path will light up. Also, for me 'opposite' acted exactly the same as 'straight ahead'.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator