Posts created by smiley3321

posted in Voodoo Chronicles: The First Sign on Oct 27, 11 7:00 PM
I am in the temple near the back about to open a secret passagewayand it says to use the magic scroll. What magic scroll? I don't have one and can find no mention of one in the walkthrough. Can anyone help me or do I have to start over?

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 9, 11 2:41 PM
Thank you for the much needed help sylvia1980. I think I misread the walkthrough.

posted in Love Story: The Beach Cottage on Oct 8, 11 8:12 PM
Three times I have attempted to play this game with the same outcome. When I get to the cave the first time it tells me to find all of the hidden items which I did. Then it says to assemble the mosaic then the secret opening appears then I put the map inside the door closes and next thing I know I am back at the cottage. As soon as I got to the cave I started looking for the crowbar. Obviously I didn,t find it nor can I get back to the cave. Very frustrated with this game.

posted in F.A.C.E.S. Collector's Edition on Jul 30, 11 8:31 PM
I just hit the enter key on my keyboard.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 31, 11 1:25 PM
bigsam49 wrote:I am stuck in the level at the tatoo palor,i know that your progression level and your creditbility level must max out before you can proceed but i'm stuck please help.

Did you ever figure out what to do other than starting over? Which is what i had to do.

posted in CSI: NY - The Game ® on Mar 27, 11 7:03 PM
I am stuck in the first episode in the tattoo parlour talking to the artist and I can go no further.The game is just in limbo.I can't ask anymore questions after the first couple. Please if anyone can help me you will have my undying gratitude.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator