Posts created by dimajo

posted in Village Quest on Aug 6, 14 12:50 PM
bettym wrote:Can I buy hammers, bombs etc as I'm stuck on a level and can't seem to go any further I really need bombs of hammers

You go to the map with buildings and you can click the bulding in the middle and see what materials you must collect to buy tools, then the tools remain yours. Enjoy this game!

posted in Village Quest on Aug 6, 14 12:46 PM
In the map you see buildings you built and in the middle is a building where you can click on and see what materials to collect to buy a hammer for example. Played for days and it is a very good game, never problems with timer

posted in Village Quest on Aug 6, 14 12:43 PM
[quoIte=FrankieS77]Chrijolie, where or how do we find the power up tent???

It s not a tent but in the map you see buildings and in the middle is a castle, you can click on it and then you see what materials you need to buy for example a hammer.
Played this game for hours and it is very good, never problems with timer and i am not so fast. Enjoy

tillybaby wrote:Agree with everything that has been said so far.

A few months ago I was earning two free games vouchers every month, in fact I was getting worried about the amount of money that I was spending on games but now - nothing, I am finding difficult to even use the bought credit that's compulsory to remain a member, there is definitely a downgrade in games and how many more straight HOGs do we need for goodness sake?

Unfortunately I will soon be cancelling my membership through lack of games to buy UNLESS there's a rapid upgrade to games that warrant a price tag.

Same here, don t buy CE games first time in years i have credits available, planning to cancel membership

MrsWhatsit wrote:When I try to launch from the Game Manager, the result is a phantom game. When I go into the program files and "run as administrator," I get a message that the game exe file has stopped working. I'm running Vista on a desktop computer and my Direct X and graphics card driver are up to date.

Once again, there's zero predictability. I was able to run Green Hills Sanitarium and the PuppetShow games by this developer, but not Queen of Spades or Redemption Cemetery or EA Poe's Black Cat. Now add this to the list. Oh, wait. That's not quite right. I was briefly able to run Queen of Spades and Black Cat, but only the demos and only in the CE versions. Why?

You describe exactly what i wanted to report, the same games won t work with at my computer, i can open them but when i play them the screen has stripes and squares everywhere. Best thing we can do is to address our complaints to customer support i know they will do everything they can.

posted in The Stroke of Midnight on Jan 21, 11 2:05 AM
Can t play this game, screen gives me totally deformed pictures, once again a game i can t play and won t buy

I also have problems with black screen, i advice everyone to send a message to BF so they can solve this. Many of us did the same with Haunted Halls and they solved that problem

Got the message corrupted file, tried again and entering the gate got a black screen, so once again this game won t work for me.

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Nov 27, 10 3:50 AM
Same problem here, seems to be a good game but unable to play, tried both cursors but no luck

posted in 3 Days - Amulet Secret on Nov 3, 10 3:47 AM
I can play the game and love it but my screen is full of vertical stripes, is there a way to solve this ?? Not the first game i have this problem with.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Sep 9, 10 2:10 AM
I figured it out now, when you complete a board in expert mode you get a flag and a golden frame, so far i don t think i will complete all the boards, you get no bonus time or extras, so it s very hard, but can t stop playing, love it

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Sep 1, 10 7:48 AM
I finished the first half of the game, but now when i play the boards again it will not show which one you played allready. Has anyone finished the expert mode i really like the game and for those who have troubles just be patient, you will get there

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 16, 10 12:49 AM
For those having problems with the monkeys, you put the monkey next to an empty cage then click on the monkey and put him in the cage. Be carefull not to put three monkeys in a row next to that cage or the cage will open and the monkey escapes. Love this game sooo much.

posted in Jewel Quest Heritage on Aug 9, 10 11:32 AM
This is such a wonderfull game, people tired of HOG should try this one, i played about 4 hours and completed 25 perc of the game. It s not just a simple match 3 game, but it has so many variations in it and becomes harder as you move on. When you can t accomplish a board a few times you get more time or more swaps. Love it.

It took me about 10 minutes before i could enter my name, game is sooo slow and works not fine for me, once again, the last few weeks so many games that i can t play and believe my computer is not old and up to date. Again so disappointed.

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Jul 14, 10 12:14 AM
I could play the game before the fix but it s not running smooth, a lot of hesitating so no buy for me

posted in Blood Oath on Jun 19, 10 5:01 AM
Installed just fine after that, floating cursor and games freezes. Once again a game i can not play as so many games this year.

posted in Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates on May 22, 10 12:39 AM
Also problem with the game, can t get it to start, it keeps asking my name and won t move any further.
The last two months i had about 5 good games i had problems with, my computer is only 2 years old and i followed all the instructions of the support team. I just want to give up and no longer be part of BF

Once again problems with a game recently, can t play all i get is a black screen . Recently many problems with games on BF, my computer is only 2 years old, so please what s the problem ?

posted in Deadtime Stories on Apr 30, 10 12:21 AM
I agree with you all, the last months several games with problems, floating cursers, crashing computer, support team is very helpful but i did everything they suggested and still won t work. So i am going to try this game on another site, when it works fine it must be something with BF site

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator