Posts created by thyca29

1. open the ring item.
2. click on the note.
3. while the note is open close the item by pressing X in the right corner.
4. open the item again and it will work.
Found this solution in an other post called "signet"...It really works

Someone said that he uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I didn't want to do it so I kept reading messages
Once You've done the 4, changed the signet, open again the note, click on it and you'll can push the green button

Hope It will helps

thyca29 wrote:
yvonnehoho wrote:I finally could skip the puzzle, after starting the computer again I went to the puzzle and before trying to finish the puzzle I skipped and that worked (for me).
So I didnot change the dices, didnot try to play the puzzle by pushing start, the first thing I did was skip the puzzle and hoeraaaa...there was the crown
I hope this helps for those who are still having troubles
good luck

Thanks ! It worked when I did it your way...exit the game, start it again at the same point and skipped right away, without tring anything
Good advice to get the crown and carry on that really good game

yvonnehoho wrote:I finally could skip the puzzle, after starting the computer again I went to the puzzle and before trying to finish the puzzle I skipped and that worked (for me).
So I didnot change the dices, didnot try to play the puzzle by pushing start, the first thing I did was skip the puzzle and hoeraaaa...there was the crown
I hope this helps for those who are still having troubles
good luck

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 7, 13 2:54 AM
Hi
Please seeking help and solution to continue this game
Can't skip that mini-game, the rat still come back at the beginning.
I used all the yellow/black blocks. I'm sure I've got the right solution but at the right bottom of the screen the rat go straight out the maze instead of turning left on the block with left arrow I put there. The 3 or 4 blocks before the rat is doing well and follow the arrows but not on this one and I've to start again.
Is there someone who passed this mini-game and has the solution
I really like this game I'll be desapointed if I'll stay there
I don't have the CE , I bought the simple one
Thanks to anyone who will answer me

posted in Namariel Legends: Iron Lord on Jun 6, 13 10:49 AM
Thanks to you for the answer. I was stuck there. I love this game. Not the CE and no problems...so far

posted in The Invisible Man on Apr 2, 13 4:31 PM
I bought this game few weeks ago. I've been busy playing other game and I carried it on yesterday. I was arrived at the attic with the diaries and the crystal ball, I was stuck for a while, I've been on the forum, saw that there was an update for this game but I'd never got it by the way. I found a solution, came back to my crystal ball and, yes !!, sorted it out. I was waiting for the end of the cutscene when appeared "THANKS FOR PLAYING DEMO. BUY THE GAME ON OUR WEBSITE"
Ooops !!! what went wrong ?

On the GameManager it says "It's your own game - Play again" but it's always the same ... end of the demo

I want you to assure me that if I uninstall and reinstall this game it will work. I don't know if it worth it as I never had the update.

Hi again . Iforgot to say that I can't find either the dinning room in the Luxury floor. Did I missed something. Staegy guide says : pick up the birdbook in Planetarium then go to dinning room in luxury floor. I can't do both of these actions.
Thanks for your help
Thyca

Hi ! Can't get the birdbook in the Planetarium because the cage stay up. I don't know how to get it down and I can't find anything about this in the stategy guide.
Please HELP .
Thanks

posted in Jewel Match 3 on Mar 29, 11 10:45 AM
Hi, the screen play dosn't appear. It's above the castle sceen. I can just see the bottom's line. It says "level 61 OK" and doesn't appear. I just had one crystal to go to finish that game. Is there any update to install ?
Thanks

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator