Posts created by jenn1812

posted in Grim Tales: Color of Fright Collector's Edition on Jul 8, 15 6:00 AM
After I get the tie back for the curtain for the puppet show mini game only the first back drop comes down. I can arrange the puppets based on the shadows but then the next back drop scene won't come down and I can't access the rest of the puppets. I have to skip the mini game which means I won't get all the achievements. So annoying.

posted in Stray Souls: Stolen Memories Collector's Edition on May 9, 14 7:36 AM
After completing the game twice, I can't get the flooded island achievement. I received all others. I can't do all bonus levels because it says I need all achievements. Would I not have gone to the island if I completed the game, including bonus chapter?!

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Mar 17, 13 6:53 AM
I cant seem to figure this one out, I've done what it says, but I cant seem to recieve it.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Nov 6, 12 4:30 AM
Yes, im having the same trouble, I also did it 3 times and no cup. I've managed to earn the gold flag but no cup. i have made no mistakes, although each time on the last hole, it acts as though there is another card left but there are none.

posted in Fairway Solitaire on Oct 21, 12 5:10 AM
I agree! Very unfair!

posted in Fairway™ on Aug 8, 12 2:42 PM
I would also like to know what Fairway frenzy is?!

posted in Haunted Manor: Lord of Mirrors on Mar 31, 11 8:15 AM
This sounds a bit anal, but I like to finish games with the best score that I can. I noticed after completing the game that I had 3 gold stars after each room, except the basement. I now have the level memorized and can do it quickly with no mistakes...lol. But I can only get 2 stars. Has anyone else noticed this?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator