Posts created by SpecialK45

posted in Hidden Mysteries - Civil War on Sep 9, 08 2:42 PM
My husband has been on one area for months and cannot go past it...he is in Fort Sumpter and cannot find the last thing, a key..If anyone can help us please
do...thanks

posted in Yard Sale Junkie on Sep 9, 08 12:47 PM
I finished this game today...I loved it....keeps you on your toes having to go back and forth between the different....yes the key is putting your pairs together early so when you see them come up you can just click it....Great game...keeps your brain ticking.

posted in 10 Days Under The Sea on Sep 9, 08 12:44 PM
I just finished 10days under the sea yesterday....I liked it, it was fun and if I can help in any way I will try to even if I have to go back in and look up something for you....let me know

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 6, 08 9:04 AM
I am using the close up feature....I cannot find the silver bowl in any of the quads....guess I am just blind....but it is so much fun.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 6, 08 8:19 AM
thank you so much I found the cameo pin....now I am stuck again....I have thin hands and a round face and known to have a ticking sound...must be a clock or watch and I have clicked on all of them and nothing happens....

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 6, 08 6:40 AM
thanks but I cannot find the cameo pin, I have looked and looked please let me know where it is in the button bin....I NEED HELP TO GO ON

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 6, 08 6:10 AM
There are several of us who need help...we have posted we need help but with no response....we are at the level of a portrait of the future queen when she was just sixteen...I have been looking for 3 months and cannot find it...I have been unable to go on with the game...there are no hints....I feel like I wasted my money in buying this game...would like to continue on...if anyone can help...PLEASE.....thank you.

posted in Can You See What I See? on Sep 6, 08 5:29 AM
wish I could help you but the reason I am writing in this forum is because I have been looking for that also for 3 months....someone please help us so we can get on with the game...if not then buying it was a waste of money

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator