Posts created by triercl

posted in Witch's Pranks: Frog's Fortune on Oct 8, 14 5:09 PM
When is this going to come out for the ipad?

posted in Forgotten Kingdoms: Dream of Ruin Collector's Edition on Sep 21, 14 5:22 PM
This is ridiculous! Paid 13.99 for this game and it doesn't work right! gears with no clue, magnifying glass does nothing - hint button takes forever - what seems to be the problem? I think I need my money back

Is there something wrong with this game? so far it has taken 2 days to download it and it is till only at 45 % done. it downloaded just fine for the trial - then I bought it and its taken 2 days so far???? whats the deal???

why are there no instructions on what to do when you come across a puzzle, etc.? I hate going to the strategy guide everytime

posted in Secrets of the Dragon Wheel on Oct 15, 11 8:06 AM
why does this game take me back to the beginning (firecracker scene) every time i exit and go back in later? I can'ty finish this in 1 setting!! help!!

posted in Cassandra's Journey 2: The Fifth Sun of Nostradamus on Sep 6, 11 8:18 PM
i AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM AT THE SAME SPOT - THE VAN SCENE - I CAN'T GET PAST IT - TELLS ME THAT IT QUIT WORKING

i had that same problem - disc is missing - can't finish the game - don't they test these games all the way through?

posted in Tearstone on Jun 2, 11 7:48 PM
I can't get pst the telephone in chapter 4 - can't get the phone number to go thru - what am I doing wrong?

I downloaded the trial version, then bought it - it has been downloading for over an hour and is still at only 20 % - this is not the first collectors edition that takes hours to download - whats the deal? I have a brand new laptop and don;t have any problems downloading other things or games

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on May 4, 11 7:31 PM
i emailed them and they gave me instructions on how to fix it - you still have to start from the beginning again but I finally got through after following their instructions

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Apr 26, 11 4:26 PM
help - i can't finish the game - it took me back to the beginning! what do I do?

posted in Echoes of Sorrow on Apr 23, 11 8:31 PM
Not real happy with how long each scene takes to load - this is the only game that i;ve had this problem with

posted in Hidden Mysteries: Vampire Secrets on Mar 31, 11 5:35 PM
I have the white queen and can't put it on the chess board - help!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator