Posts created by kmharrington2

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Sep 23, 11 2:57 PM
I have now beat Avalon Legends Solitaire for a second time AND it can be done using the 5X multiplier.You do not have to get the 7 X multiplier.But you do have to take notes on what each round will produce for you & have 13 wild cards to start & enough points to buy more as you go along in the game.Good luck to all of you who are still sruggling with level 18.

posted in Avalon Legends Solitaire on Sep 13, 11 7:21 AM
This is how I FINALLY beat level 18 & the game:
Jot down on a piece of paper the number of the rounds that are perfect w/out using wild cards, the rounds that are capable of yielding a high combo & if they could wind up as a perfect at the same time.Keep in mind that you HAVE to HAVE the 7x multiplier to achieve this level.You'll have to play the level MANY times in order to get an acurate picture of which rounds yield perfects, perfects with help from wild cards, large combos, combos that with wild cards will lead to a perfect round. Now that you have this info: next :once you have jotted down all the rounds that produce what you need, you need to start with all 13 wild cards and enough points to buy 13 more.Yes, I know that takes a while BUT you will beat level 18!!! It took me a long time to realize that this was going to be the only way I could beat this level.I played this level for MONTHS before it dawned on me that the above was the solution.Level 19 was easy for me but level 20, the last level of the game took the same procedure as level 18.When you have the 7 x nmultiplier & get a large combo like 36-42 you can get OVER 5000 points just for that round, trust me it works.Patience will get you through. I hope this helps all of you who are stuck on level 18 or any level.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Jun 27, 11 7:08 AM
Graphics great, story line good however I don't like the fact that there aren't directions for the mini puzzles.For example: the theater with the multi levels.What are you supposed to do? no directions..what are you supposed to accomplish?

posted in Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus 2 on Apr 2, 11 4:38 PM
I've tried setting the oven between 300-350 like the walkthru tells u to.The dial isn't sensitive enough. It sits on 300 or just beyond 325, can't get it on 325.This is rediculous for it to be that sensitive to the setting especially since there isn't a 325 written on the oven dial.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator