Posts created by Melatonine

posted in Christmas Mosaic Puzzle on Dec 22, 15 11:40 AM
PC windows 7, blank screens appear after 6 or 8 levels time after time. And when i try
ctrl + alt + del (becouse the game freezes when i try to exit) it has already shut it self down.
Its getting very annoying this way.

I started the demo and got a black screen, so i started reading here...
Running windows 7 on PC.
Removing the game now.

I also have windows 7 and the game crashed twice, had to restart my computer.
I'm going to remove the game now and wait fot another game without problems.

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 16, 14 4:07 PM
Why are there no answers to the questions asked here?

Anyway, i copied a few lines from the first review about this game:

. If you match 4 tiles you receive a bonus that will clear a line of tiles, if you match a T shape or L shape from 5 tiles you will receive a Bomb which destroys a two tile radius, if you match 5 tiles in one row you receive Lightning which clears tiles of the same type and if you combine bonuses in a match you receive a Mega bonus which obliterates practically all of the tiles! There is an icon at the top which shows your current level status, as you gain experience stars, you level up which unlocks more items in the shop..

A dubble bomb is made by making two L shaped (see above) tiles. Try to make them as close together as you can because you will have to drag one bomb on the other one. That is not so easy, but just keep trying. I read this somewhere in a forum for the previous Fishdom.

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 30, 14 7:01 PM
tammytheo wrote:Melatonine, you are a lifesaver! I was going bonkers with the final scene! It turned out my issue was with where exactly I had to place the seeds on. Thanks to you I was finally able to finish the game! So, thank you!

I started a thread asking for help with the final scene but I decided to delete it since Melatonine came to the rescue... Thanks again!

tammytheo, I'm happy i could help you out

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 30, 14 5:26 AM
I finally managed to finish the game. First pick up matches in house and light the garbage can. Take the seeds and put them in the tree on the right.
Stand on second floor (with balcony) and use wishbones on left dooropening.
On lower floor use wishbones on ground next to the left tree.
On the roof use wishbones again. Then on lower floor put false cat picture in left tree.
Try to shoot at tree: you get the message that it isn't long enough, so use luminous liquid on tree. The tree grows.

After that click on the man and shoot slugs at him, he is taken by the vortex: the end.

I hope you all figure it out, because sometimes i went to the garden and when i got out i suddenly could do things that did not work before. I also stopped and started the game a lot. Maybe it's me or it is a gliths?

posted in Evil Pumpkin: The Lost Halloween on Oct 30, 14 3:37 AM
I haven't got a mac, but windows and have the same problem.
I do remember i had to use red liquid in one of the fountains but then it said the water was'nt clear, so i had ti use a spoon and somehoiw ended up with slugs.
In the youtube version there are no slugs at that point.

The first time i believed i did something wrong because i could not end the game (no mirror or vortex in the little house).
Now i played it for the second time and nothing changed

I don't have no dog only wishbones? It's realy strange.

posted in The Island: Castaway 2 on Jul 27, 14 7:41 PM
I hope it will come out someday soon. But i'm beginning to have my doubts about it.

Ans

posted in Mysteries and Nightmares: Morgiana on Jul 7, 14 4:27 PM
i am stuck at the bridge of fire and i need a peace of a door there. All i have in my inventory is a cup with lava.
The map just points me to the lift to go down, but then there is nothing to do. Where do i go from here?

Edit: problem solved, i had to go to a nest.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Jun 11, 14 5:28 PM
I am having the same problems and not only the game frose, but using crtl+alt+delete would not work.
I had to restart my computer again to get out of the game. I am a windows user by the way.
It's a shame i already bought the game...

posted in Strange Cases: The Secrets of Grey Mist Lake on Nov 25, 11 3:25 AM
struggling1 wrote:The game is generally working as expected. However, adding missing game pieces takes a lot of patience. I must add the missing pieces to the game many, many times before it is accepted. Is this a known glitch?

Same problem with trying to place the puzzle pieces, i'm realy getting tyred of it.

Oeps, I already know what whent wrong; I forgot to hit the thermometer with the hammer

Hello, I have a problem with the bottle of mercury; it doesn't fit in the hole.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator