Posts created by gustavmahler

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 10, 14 6:44 PM
Oh. So you have to buy more than one island?? Do all of the islands count together or do you start at level 1 when you buy a new island and so on? Thanks for the help by the way!

posted in My Singing Monsters on Mar 9, 14 7:05 PM
I am getting really bored with this stupid game. I have been on level 14 for a month. I have no more room for monsters, and I breed new monsters but they are always ones I already have. My hotel is at the highest level and I have no beds available although I don't know what to do with them if I had them. But how do I get beyond level 14? What do I have to do? I have 5 million + coins and 24 diamonds. I am not going to buy any coins or diamonds because I paid for the game- that should be enough. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

posted in The Fifth Gate on Apr 30, 11 7:45 AM
I agree totally. I am completely stuck and I am only on day three! I am supposed to make a giggle potion but have no idea what to do. I collected a bunch of yellow flowers and then they stopped growing so I planted a couple of roses, but they never bloom. I think I am supposed to have five rose blooms but they never bloom. I wish there was a walk through. This is a BEAUTIFUL game, but I don't like not being able to figure out how to play it. The directions are way insufficient.

posted in Roads of Rome II on Apr 4, 11 8:44 PM
Anyone know how to start a new game from the beginning? I have completed all the levels and would like to play it a gain but there is no way (that I can find) to start a new game. SImply deleting your name and adding a new one does not get the job done. Any help much appreciated!

posted in Roads of Rome on Apr 4, 11 9:09 AM
I have finished all 40 levels and want to play it again. I deleted my old name and created a new one, but it still shows me as having completed all 40 levels. Is there a way to start over other than going to the map and clicking on the completed flag for each level? I play for the fun and diversion of the game, not the challenge. Surely there is a way to start a new game! Any help much appreciated.
Thanks!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator