Posts created by nowyouvedoneit

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming Collector's Edition on Feb 21, 15 8:54 PM
Windows 7. I bought the treadmill for Rocky's room. It was there...and now it's gone!!

posted in Christmas Eve: Midnight's Call Collector's Edition on Dec 11, 14 7:34 AM
I really wanted to love this game because I love ERS games..however I just finished playing Christmas Stories 3:Hans Christen Andersen's Tin Soldier so I was spoiled. I love a game with action...characters interacting and amusing me..and I must admit..I love helpers. I played this game for about 10 minutes..I will go and finish the demo but don't think it will be a buy for me..I will probably use a free coupon when it comes out as a SE...finding gift boxes are the only real achievements I see and they are pretty easy to find. Too much find this..use this..back and forth. Elephant games are outdoing ERS ... that's my opinion.

posted in Dark Realm: Queen of Flames Collector's Edition on Oct 8, 14 7:01 AM
Absolutely Fantastic game!

I love this game ... and love the IMP! It's entertaining and he makes me chuckle. Just plain fun and a great way to spend a few hours. I like the fact that the map transports you..saves all that time going back and forth.

posted in Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane on Jul 14, 14 8:31 AM
No pizazz whatsoever...just boring..boring..boring. Not up to Elephant games standards!!

Love ERS games. This one will make you chuckle..love the bunny. Don't take it too seriously..this is not rocket science...just want to have fun

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on Jul 24, 11 4:33 PM
I broke down and bought the CE because I couldn't wait any longer for the SE...and guess what came out a couple of days later. I love ERS games but won't buy another CE...this one wasn't worth the extras.

posted in Maestro: Music of Death on Apr 14, 11 7:39 PM
Loved it. Just when you thought there weren't more places to go...another one came along.

The first one was so much better. I do not like all the modern items in the hidden object scenes, takes away from the mood. Played for the 60 minutes, will not buy, Not exciting or interesting, this sequel does not measure up.

Ok...I did buy it...couldn't resist. I was wrong..I loved it as I got more into it.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator