Posts created by Foxygrl_2

posted in Midnight Castle on Dec 6, 15 4:17 PM
Hi, My problem is every time I stop the game and then go back to play, I have to do the same things all over again. I'm on Windows 10 PC and I've unlocked the Dark Knights chains 3 times now, gone back and got the first Achievement for the stars twice, had to do all the Elf's tasks again (and the clock is still running down), gifted all my friends at least 3 times today under their tree, and every time I do all this over and over again my coins go down and so do my diamonds. I don't understand why this is happening. Why is it that the Elf's clock keeps going but I have to keep redoing everything along with losing coins, diamonds, and my items I use to get the tasks done? Is there some way to fix this? Just tried playing again and it went right back to where I have to do it all over again and so far today I've gotten 4 Bonus's every time I start the game (and of coarse I don't credit for any of it). This is getting ridiculous!
Frustrated... HELP!!!!!!!
Thank you,
Foxygrl_2

posted in Midnight Castle on Sep 29, 14 4:23 PM
Hi bfgMurrumbidgee,
I just tried to update manually but it said there were no updates and it doesn't show an update notification either. So what do I do now? I closed the game app and reopened it but still nothing. Please help??!!

posted in Midnight Castle on Aug 26, 14 4:16 PM
Hi,
Would love to have friends who gift! I had 2 people who added me (don't know how they found me as this is the first time I've posted). I've gifted them but never got a gift from either of them. My game name is Doc and my friend ID Code is: 296059 and I play on my PC. I'm at level 26 almost at 27! I'm so addicted to this game - I Love it!!!
Have fun playing!!!!
Hugs,
Doc

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator