Posts created by clmason33172

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Sep 15, 12 12:24 PM
I'd still like a refund since Big Fish didn't provide accurate descriptions. The shorter game should not have been priced at the $6.99 rate. BFG sell longer games for $2.99 and $3.99 and these "episodes" should have been priced as such.

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Sep 15, 12 12:23 PM
I'd still like a refund since Big Fish didn't provide accurate descriptions. These shorter games should not have been priced at the $6.99 rate. BFG sell longer games for $2.99 and $3.99 and these "episodes" should have been priced as such.

posted in Diamon Jones: Eye of the Dragon on Aug 17, 12 5:46 PM
Me too. Very frustrating.

posted in Riddle of the Sphinx on Jul 21, 12 2:30 PM
I'm in a similar situation. I've opened the trunk and found the second tape and cannot unlock any of the drawers. What am I to do from here?

posted in Time Stand Still on Dec 3, 11 8:21 PM
Does anyone have a save point beyond this?

posted in Time Stand Still on Dec 2, 11 4:38 PM
When I try to fix the radiator in the game, the game stops every time and I cannot progress. I have reinstalled the game and restarted the computer. Can someone help me?

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Nov 12, 11 8:39 PM
I finished the game, but where are the bonus features? I cannot see them under my profile or at the main menu.

posted in Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny on Nov 8, 11 10:12 AM
I'm having the same problem. HELP!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Secret of the Lost Kingdom on Oct 21, 11 2:06 AM
Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to flip the mural tiles? I know how to rotate them (right-click) but I need to turn them over and don't know how.

Candice

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 8, 11 3:07 PM
mcurty wrote:I'll have to check on the saved games, it's been awhile since I played and I may have deleted them already. Will check for you though.

In the meantime, I don't understand about the Full Pot of Milk. The trader doesn't take the Full Pot of Milk. That's what you use on the scarf. After that the trader may take the empty pot back after you use the milk, can't remember for sure on this.

You have to click on the lemon and see it up in tree in a closeup before the conversation about it is triggered. Do you talk to the trader about the lemon? I think that triggers him offering you the whip.

You may want to check your dialogue by clicking on the notepad at the top. Is your dialogue complete or is some missing. Missing dialogue is an indication of a problem with the game and can cause you not to be able to progress. If that happens, exit the game and restart from an earlier save.

I also used a walkthrough from another site. The one here was not very clear in some parts for me. Google for a walkthrough and you will get others to chose from.

Edited: I do have a save game that I can email to you -- PM me if you want it.

Thanks for the offer and the help Mcurty! I found a cheat...er...walkthrough that outlined *precisely* what I had to do. I started over from the very beginning of Cairo and came out successful. I do not need the saved game, but thank you for your help.

Oh, and there is a Full Pot of Milk and a small jug. It's the jug that I heated and used with the cotton swabs. Once I followed the walkthrough, the trader gave me the whip and the dialog about enticing the camel was triggered, as well as, taking the milk he wanted.

This is too finicky for a game!

Edited: I'm thinking different versions of this game was released because different sites have different ways of obtaining the lemon...Just thinking out loud!

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 7, 11 6:31 PM
mcurty wrote:He doesn't take the milk. You take it back and heat it up on the stove in the kitchen, then up to your room and use it on the scarf. Then you get a comment about the lemon. Go back and click on the lemon to see it in closeup. Try to get it and get message that it is too high. Then try to get the whip. Use the whip -- still too high. Then use the sweet grounds on the camel.

Thank you for your help...I should have been more clear. I should have said the trader never takes the Full Pot of Milk and the whip never ends up in inventory when I have the conversation with him.

I have never heard the comment about the lemon, either.

Would you happen to have a saved gamed?

posted in Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life on Apr 5, 11 4:48 PM
Can someone help me with getting the whip from the trader? My game doesn't seem to want to progress beyond the conversation where he says I should become his wife. He doesn't take the milk after I've combined him and it.

Is there a patch or can someone send me the game beyond that point? I've reinstalled this game three times already and I'm a PRO at Venice!!!

HELP!!!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator