Posts created by Tizzie96

posted in Fishdom 3 Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 14 1:14 PM
Stuck on level 26.

posted in Christmas Stories: Nutcracker Collector's Edition on Dec 4, 12 8:55 PM
buxtonian wrote:cant find where to hang the garland on the kitchen door - help

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 12 2:08 PM
Thanks, found the weed killer and the 1/2 scissors. Also found the handkerchief to clean the knife. kayC89 and prpldva you guys are great !!!!!!

posted in Surface: Mystery of Another World Collector's Edition on Feb 10, 12 8:50 AM
I'm in a Hidden Object and can't find the other 1/2 of the scissors. I also can't find something to clean the knife. So far everything worked fine. Could use a walkthru.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Jan 8, 12 10:02 AM
I know the **** game in the library gives you a scepter, but that's not the problem. I wonder if I placed them out of order that caused the problem. As soon as I got 2 scepters I placed them in the back hands. I'm missing one for the front right hand near the switch.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Jan 7, 12 4:10 PM
I got the game before the new version. My problem is Septres. I need 4, which I picked up, then when I needed to use them, there were only 3. I went thru the walkthru twice to make sure I didn't miss any. Is this one of the problems??? Thanks.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 23, 11 8:36 AM
I think we need a walkthrough on this mess.

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death Collector's Edition on Nov 22, 11 7:02 PM
First time I bought a collectors edition. What a disappointment. There are several posts indicating problems and after an hours play I myself am going around in circles. The 'hint' keeps telling me to try someplace else and tells me this everywhere I go. Are you fixing these problems?

posted in Mystery Case Files ®: 13th Skull ™ on Nov 11, 11 4:46 PM
This may have been discussed already, if so I'm sorry.
I'm in the cemetary in the casket and it's asking for 4 different years, birth, death, burned down and rebuild. I've found the years, triple checked them and clicked on them, but get no response.

HELP please.....

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 15, 11 9:06 AM
Got It !!! Forgot to use the magnifying glass. Thanks Mr. Russ.

posted in Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek on Oct 14, 11 3:53 PM
I'm at the boathouse and trying to unlock the box, it says the box is open in Hamilton's picture and the code is there. I can't find the picture. It's on the evidence wall, put too small to see. Help please.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator