Posts created by HolyCowBoy

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 1:35 AM
bfgRhone, i think, deelee53 asks about drain at laundry (5th chapter if my memory doesn't fail me) not about cabinet at 1.

Hi deelee53!

I advise you to search for a coin at the top of roof (thru the window in loft).

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 9, 12 1:30 AM
Hi sugaplumnikki !

You need to solve the puzzle to open keyhole.
Code,on the mirror in Brenda's room (2nd f) is the direction of rotations.
Good Luck!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 6, 12 6:25 AM
Hi !

I think code is random and you need to get it by yourself, i've got my one from Family tree puzzle ( when puzzle been solved this numbers appear in diary)

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 3, 12 4:29 AM
Hi all!

What about me - I do NOT have issue with tongs, but I really wanna help those who got it.
It's pretty sad to see this "moneyback" and "disappointed" comments because of this glitch.

Let's try.

I plan to play this moment several times with your help step-by-step and i need to know some facts :

1)When you put coal in furnace, start the fire, put the iron bar in, blow the fire with bellows - what kind of cursor did you have on fire and what the game says when you click on it?

2)when you try to pick the bar up with tongs (clicked just ONCE) what kind of cursor did you have? ( I suggest it can be "hand" around the whole screen)

3)when you try to pick the bar up with tongs (clicked just ONCE) do tongs drop back to beltpack? and when clicked one more time?

I've read a lot of reports and I figured out that this "tongs-with-bar" may have just became invisible but you still can apply them to anvil...

Looking forward to your responds!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 12:55 AM
wow,GirlPink! Sounds like some kind of poltergeist!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 12:52 AM
Hi deelee53!

I keep my poker near my oven at kitchen Give it a try!

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 12 12:44 AM
hi sunkitty !

at the zero floor elevator-door is behind of you! Just step back

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 4:53 AM
Hi kat_fur54 !

Did you use your flashlight ?

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 4:43 AM
Hmm.. are you sure that you use tongs which you get from a basin of water at smithy (not bolt-cutters) ?

I'm pretty sure it works for me.

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 12:40 AM
Hi! Try to blow the fire with bellows to heat the bar

posted in Shiver: Poltergeist Collector's Edition on Mar 30, 12 12:34 AM
Hi belamba!
Did you pull the lever after enter the code?

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 6, 11 2:22 AM
Ness55 wrote:We all have to start with a firt post.... so here goes! I loved the game, just enough difficulty to get me thinking (and occasionally going around in circles) but not so hard that I needed a hint or strategy guide/walkthough (I hate to resort to these as I usually kick myself when I discover what I ought to have done....)

But I was a bit surprised when I finished as I still hadnt found the key to the wicket gate to the house at the top of the hill, nor crossed the bridge to the house past the hospital. Are these part of the extra play you get with the CE?

yep

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 6, 11 1:06 AM
kittykatok wrote:This game had probably the best music I've heard in a game; I played through it in eager anticipation for the credits, hoping to get the soundtrack....but I was brutally denied I was able to identify Beethoven's moonlight sonata, but there were a few other gems I could not exactly pinpoint. Any classicophiles out there that can lend an educated ear?

Mozart - Requiem

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker on May 4, 11 5:59 AM
snibib wrote:Where and when does the orpahange enter int the game?

orpahange is the CE part

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 25, 11 2:59 AM
janee32 wrote:This one is interesting and a little hard.. Where is the eyeball for the doll baby? HELPPPP!!!!!

Hi janee32 !

One in the music box at nursery and one between the planks at 2nd floor - left corridor

Happy gaming !

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 22, 11 12:04 AM
seggy wrote:Holy Cow, Holycowboy! I don't know how I missed that. Thank you!

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 21, 11 1:10 AM
Hi seggy!
Did you solved the fresco-puzzle at the right side of the altar?
It is necessary to open altar.

One of the greatest adventure games , whats I was played, but, i think game is too men-oriented : Great War, nazi scientists, mature content( dead animals ,suffered mans).
For this reason, the game might upset somebody.

I am realy tired of fairy tail stories again and again and this is good that games like this are diluted common flow.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 11 2:36 AM
christine55121 wrote:I need help! So i am on the island where you blow open the mine area where all the rocks are. I did that and I grabbed a few things by the cart and then moved forward and fell into a well...It looks like I am missing the hook to get out of the well. I did not grab it before I fell down...is there a way to get out of the well so that I dont have to start the game all over? Just curious...let me know! Thanks!

Hi, christine55121!

You didn't fell into the well, this is like a hole in a well's wall from which you peeps.
Dont forget to check up\down directions of possible moves! You can return back and get hook to climb up.

posted in Shiver: Vanishing Hitchhiker Collector's Edition on Apr 19, 11 1:27 AM
christine55121 wrote:I need help! So i am on the island where you blow open the mine area where all the rocks are. I did that and I grabbed a few things by the cart and then moved forward and fell into a well...It looks like I am missing the hook to get out of the well. I did not grab it before I fell down...is there a way to get out of the well so that I dont have to start the game all over? Just curious...let me know! Thanks!

Hi, christine55121!

You didn't fell into the well, this is like a hole in a well's wall from which you peeps.
Dont forget to check up\down directions of possible moves! You can return back and get hook to climb up.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator