Posts created by mowbray

posted in Haunted Manor: Queen of Death on Sep 27, 13 6:41 AM
lineabraeden wrote:In the coffin with the sword, there is a gem missing from the sword and it lets you click on it to say "a gem is missing". What is the significance of this? Is there a gem we're supposed to find?

posted in Echoes of the Past: Royal House of Stone on Dec 3, 09 4:27 PM
krissii wrote:Im trying to find the sequence for the weights and it is driving me mad. Can anyone help please. Thank you in advance Krissii xxx

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 10:33 AM
char1132 wrote:
cookiepach wrote:It downloaded without a problem. My problem (notice that I said it is my problem) is playing the game. Where do I start? I get to the map and then have no clue where to go from there. Can anyone help?
me 2 ok now if i can get out of that d....map

posted in AGON - The London Scene on Jun 11, 09 10:32 AM
amj0963 wrote:no computercharm never beta'd finally got it to work no i am in same boat as cookie i go to the map and that is all there is doesn't seem to be anything on the map to get have moved mouse all over it and if you get out of map you can't move ruthann how did you get downstairs and past that map at the beginning i guess i will wait and see if anyone else plays game and they have any suggestions

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 16, 08 7:29 AM
prpldva wrote:New HO at Alawar- downloading now

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 8, 08 3:26 PM
mowbray wrote:
jeppers wrote:
Can anyone help me I am stuck on the level that you use the magnifing glass to burn a hole in the straw I can't get it to work. HELPPPPP

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 8, 08 3:03 PM
jeppers wrote:
Can anyone help me I am stuck on the level that you use the magnifing glass to burn a hole in the straw I can't get it to work. HELPPPPP

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 8, 08 10:13 AM
prpldva wrote:
tjmiller7590 wrote:I can't figure out the password on the laptop. Help

Look at the dirty keys- find the post-it with those numbers (upper left) dont forget to click enter

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 8, 08 10:09 AM

posted in The Treasures of Mystery Island on Nov 8, 08 7:47 AM

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator