Posts created by tamk42

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Apr 2, 18 6:46 PM
silence is a true and disappointing answer

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 10:38 AM
It's MARCH 24th and still NO FIX. Are you even pursuing a fix from the game maker?

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 24, 18 10:10 AM
hbw94---you can earn more coins for replaying levels---the higher levels give you more---you just unfortunately, have to keep replaying them until you get enough--like I said before---annoying

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 4, 18 8:00 PM
This is yet another disappointment in the series. (The never-ending freezing issues being the most disappointing. It seems to me that if you have achieved all 3 stars and diamonds in EXPERT mode, that you should have enough to buy everything in the shops, but no, you have to go replay levels to get money to get the stupid "trophy". It's just annoying. I think the game is becoming more about just making money fast and furious--not testing everything out or making sure it works right.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Mar 3, 18 11:54 AM
SERIOUSLY---how do you play for 50 levels and then it starts crashing??? NOT the computer---the program!!! GRRRR

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 18 11:04 AM
So they are looking it to it.....they have known about the problem and if I were you Big Fish, I would ask for a refund too....you must have to give these developers something to sell their product? They are giving you a faulty one. So the wait begins for a fix. Will I be waiting as long as I have been waiting for the Roads to Rome latest collector's edition? Because I'm still waiting

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 17, 18 11:04 AM
So they are looking it to it.....they have known about the problem and if I were you Big Fish, I would ask for a refund too....you must have to give these developers something to sell their product? They are giving you a faulty one. So the wait begins for a fix. Will I be waiting as long as I have been waiting for the Roads to Rome latest collector's edition? Because I'm still waiting

posted in Delicious: Emily's Moms vs Dads Collector's Edition on Feb 15, 18 8:45 AM
GRRRRRR!!!! Same as alot of people. GAME KEEPS CRASHING!!!!! I've played all of them and never had a problem. So now I know you're going to tell me to go check MY computer. again GRRRRR WE are basically paying $20.00 or using 2 credits to buy these collector's editions that are becoming JUNK!!! Stop blaming it on our computers. This is so freaking annoying!

posted in Viking Brothers 3 Collector's Edition on Jan 31, 18 7:21 PM
wow...annoying that you have to watch the credits first.....now I have to go replay that level stupid

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Jan 28, 18 7:09 PM
So basically all you are offering us is for us to change or check our systems. Is this because the game developers have said nothing is wrong on their end or are they just not saying anything at all---because that in itself says a lot.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Dec 21, 17 5:29 PM
Ok It is now December 21st. SEVERAL people are experiencing crashing and being kicked out. I went in (like a dummy) and tried to play again and got to level 15 this time---now it's kicking me off as soon as I click on level 15. Obviously this is a case of "It's not US it's you" (game-makers) So----when should we expect a fix?

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Dec 14, 17 7:41 PM
Any plans for an update for this game?? I've been waiting to re-install when the bugs get fixed???

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 20, 17 4:52 PM
We are reviewing the game! It used to have 3 difficulty levels and now it doesn't. That is a negative stain on the review. Do you just want positive reviews?
I love this series and always have. What our reviews are saying is that the new versions put out that we are spending MORE money on are NOT as good as the previous ones. Spend more and get less is not the way to go. By more money I mean those of us who are already invested in the series will buy collector's editions (in some cases we have no choice)--another bad change.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 19, 17 4:04 PM
For a game you are advertising as #1 hit game----wondering if there will be an update as it doesn't work right. I already commented on the tech thread, as well as read all of the other exact same comments. I've just uninstalled it and would like to know if there will be an update??? If not I guess I have to forgo playing this one and get a credit. Very disappointing.

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 19, 17 1:57 PM
Grrr,,, mine played fine for the first 6 or so levels, then when I went back in to play today it loads and then kicks me out as soon as I click the level to play....wth

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 17, 17 8:38 PM
I am more upset now that I read the last post here that other difficulty settings are available???? Big Fish is this true?? That is one of the reasons I like this game so much---I can go back and play the expert levels for the rainbow stars, That was going to be my only bad criticism of this one---that they left that out. But did they???? I really would like an answer because I feel that;s one thing to justify the collector's edition price. I'm disappointed and am actually going to go look on the games site to see if other difficulty levels are offered.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 12, 17 7:11 PM
I love this game and it's story line. I agree that it's much better than the violent and bloody games out there. It's real life. (this one anyway)

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 5:44 PM
OMG You just have to sew them, not sell them----so stupid. Well maybe my reading error will help someone else down the line

posted in Delicious: Emily's Miracle of Life Collector's Edition on Nov 10, 17 5:16 PM
I've played this twice and the customers are not ordering anywhere near the required amount. 4 times in one try and only 3 ordered in another. How on earth are you suppose to get this objective when no one is ordering it????

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 8, 17 8:09 PM
The game is bringing me right back to Big Fish site when I click on a level to play---right at the beginning. I got this without trial because I've played the series (all other ones) without a problem. What a mistake. What a disappointment.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator