Posts created by Rags1027

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 19, 11 3:44 PM
YOU'VE SAVED MY SANITY!!!!!!!

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Jul 22, 11 5:44 PM
It's a glitch for some of us because Big Fish responded to me, essentially admitted the glitch, and refunded my money.

posted in Gourmania 2: Great Expectations on Feb 19, 11 4:56 PM
I get the same error code violation as easybake. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. LIve chat apparently isn't open on the weekends. Help????

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Jan 21, 11 5:29 PM
I just created another character hoping it would help. But here's an interesting point: I made my secondary goal but GOT NO POINTS FOR IT. It has a green checkmark and 0 points. THAT'S proof there's a glitch! I took a screenshot if anyone at Big Fish would like to see it???????

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Jan 7, 11 4:16 PM
I just received an email from Big Fish saying they were looking into it since it's obvious some of us are having problems.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 28, 10 6:50 PM
Wow. I'm at the point where I have mastered everything: coffee is ready, all shelves stocked with no waiting, gumball machine, I catch all thieves and kids early, I run the machine every time it comes back....I'M GOING CRAZY!!!!

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 12, 10 4:55 PM
I don't blame you! I tried reinstalling but that didn't help. There has to be a glitch for some people because I play time management games allll the time and have never had trouble finishing them.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 11, 10 7:01 PM
Am I having a glitch on level 3-15? Another person and I can't pass the game no matter what - everything upgraded, floors clean, no lost/unhappy customers, etc.

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 11, 10 6:57 PM
I am the same as mimeta - all upgrades, no lost customers and I prefill shelves and run the floor cleaner a lot. I wonder if there is a glitch???

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 10, 10 4:02 PM
I don't have pizza and milkshakes? I have fruit smoothies and coffee. And I'm getting the secondary goal AND keeping the gumball machine filled. So frustrating!!!!

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 7, 10 6:45 PM
Okay, totally stumped. Have tried every trick (like cleaning ALL the time) but still can't pass. Help?????

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 4, 10 6:17 PM
I finally passed it but have no clue how I did it!

posted in Supermarket Mania ® 2 on Dec 4, 10 5:35 PM
So frustrated as I can't pass this level! I don't lose any customers, catch the thieves...help????

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 28, 10 4:29 PM
I FINALLY figured it out! This will sound crazy but here goes. I only had one room that had a star. I put the first guest in it. Everything you do for that guest gets you extra loyalty points. The next guest at the desk I clicked on and held in the air. Their timer goes away then. PLUS...anyone who comes in and waits in line doesn't have a timer. So keep the guest in the air, all the others waiting, until you finish with guest one. Then put the guest in the air into the star room.

I would have to put the guest down to click on tasks but then would pick him back up. If he got too angry, I would put him in another room - then start over with holding the next guest. It took a while but I got expert!

posted in Jane's Hotel Mania on Nov 25, 10 5:08 PM
I CANNOT get past the last day in Scotland! Any tips???

posted in Beach Party Craze on Sep 5, 08 4:37 PM
Sorry-didn't have that exact problem but the game seems to be frozen in the shop. I'm supposed to upgrade my steak shop-and it won't let me play until I do-but it won't let me upgrade! Thinking this game may have a glitch or two?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator