Posts created by DougE

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 5, 15 7:37 PM
I have looked at so many list of items my head is spinning. I really need to find the torn map pieces and they don't seem to be on the list that I'm squinting my blind eyes at to read. Can anyone direct me to them please? Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 5, 15 7:21 PM
I've struggled with these also. I'm down to 26 gold because of these. I'm trying to find the torn map pieces now. Anyone know where to find them? They aren't listed on the other collectables list.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jun 5, 15 7:18 PM
I also have had a bidder pay big bucks for an item a couple of times. IT's was wonderful as I much needed it. Thanks. I have yet to figure out how to make all that cash. I've found all the frames and trying to figure out what's next.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 6, 15 10:34 PM
Need friends my code is 1894 4108 my name in the game is LizzyBeth1. Thanks.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 6, 15 10:32 PM
Thanks!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Mar 6, 15 5:33 PM
I've tried to find a thread about friend codes but have been unable to. I had played this game for long over a year but got a new laptop and was disappointed to realize I have to start all over. I need friends I've sent a bunch of request out from the random list but still don't have any friends. So I need friends my friend code is 1894 4108 and my name on the game is LizzyBeth1. Thanks for adding me or leaving me your code.

posted in Midnight Castle on Oct 15, 14 12:21 AM
For the first time ever I bought gems. I used 6 of them a few minutes later the game said I needed a strong internet connection (which I have) with the option to retry or quit. I choose quit then when I came back into the game I had lost all my gems. My quest had started over. GRRRRR!! Is anyone else having trouble with their gifts loading? I know I have gifts but it will not load them just keeps saying I need an internet connection (again I have one). This game has been a mess the past few weeks. I won't be buying any more gems!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 8:23 PM
Just where do I find flowers? What do they look like? I haven't found one flower. The game seems very unclear to me on some issues like the flowers and how the pets work. I don't know if or how I'm supposed to feed the pets.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst ™ on Mar 14, 14 8:13 PM
I see in the achievements page that I need to collect flowers. Where and how do I get flowers? This is driving me crazy. I can't seem to find any helpful info in the forums. Thanks!

posted in Midnight Castle on Mar 14, 14 8:08 PM
Just started playing am level 9 and have no friends so if you could add me my code is 209461. Thanks have fun.oh my name in the game is LostSoul.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 17, 13 7:32 AM
Since I only started playing in November I haven't had a chance to save resources. I haven't even had enough to do the regular quest. I've been stuck at one quest for a week trying to get enough magnifying glasses then of course it didn't give me what I needed, no more quest till I finish that silly one.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 4:57 PM
I done 2 Christmas quest this morning. I didn't get anymore quest. Can someone tell me how this works? Same thing happened for me on the Thanksgiving event. I think it was 3 quest I done and then it showed no more. How am I supposed to know what the quest are? I don't know what to do. I hate to waste my energy on something that won't be working towards the xmas quest. I am knew to the game only started playing in November just before the Thanksgiving quest came out. Thank for any help you can provide me with.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 4:49 PM
Mine also says 13 days remaining. Do you have quest showing up? I have no Christmas quest showing to do.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 4:44 PM
Agreed! I got two Christmas Quest. done them and now what no more quest coming up. The 'sale' pop up is annoying! Why would anyone pay money when the game doesn't even work right? Guess they think we will buy our way through the Christmas quest....oh wait!!!! Can't do that because we don't have any Christmas quest.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 16, 13 4:34 PM
I don't understand what the quest are. Maybe I'm just stupid! How do we know what the quest are? What are we supposed to be doing?

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 15, 13 11:21 PM
Well I got 2 quest for the Christmas. When do we get more? I don't think I like this. Same thing happened with me on the Thanksgiving one I got a couple quest and that was it....so I just let it go. Now I don't know if I should use my energy or save it..grr

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 13, 13 6:40 PM
I'm just happy to see I'm not the only one trying to figure this out. If it starts Monday should we not be playing the two new scenes? I guess the quest that came up yesterday that I did and got nothing for was just a waste...guess I won't get any of my supplies back. I did 100 shovel scoops and got my food item at least. Can someone tell me how much the Penguin cost? Mine doesn't list a price.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Dec 7, 13 7:18 PM
Hi I'm MrsBee my code is 623 2896, I will add anyone who sends me a request. Have fun!

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Nov 16, 13 1:09 PM
I could really use some friends. Had no idea how to even get codes till I found this thread. My code is 623 2896. Any friends welcome.

posted in Fishdom 3 on Apr 16, 13 8:18 PM
I'm also having issues with this level been playing it for hours. I break the boxes and I get a warhead that ALWAYS falls in the next to last box on the right. I've been unable to get it to fall into that very bottom spot. It seems from what I'm reading I need that war head in that very bottom, center box.....how do you get it there? I'm started in the middle of the grid.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator