Posts created by stormaf

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 16, 18 12:49 PM
I'm on a Mac.

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 14, 18 9:15 AM
Hulls aren't connected. There's no plus sign near the newly made sail. I cannot place the sail on the hulls. I can't get any more wood anywhere. The wood is simply gone for the hull connectors. All I have is the sail.
This might just be the reason this game should be reprogrammed or something. I'm certainly not getting everything out of it that I should.
Thank you anyway!

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 11, 18 1:24 PM
Making the sail sucked up all of my lumber and I have none to use to connect the two halves. I've been back to the hut, but there is no lumber left. I've got a sail though, just no boat.
What the heck went wrong?
Thanks!

posted in Darkheart: Flight of the Harpies Collector's Edition on Apr 8, 18 9:12 AM
Me too.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Nov 21, 17 10:12 AM
I'm at the mayor's house -- with the cane -- which I understand is a glitch. I can't get the trident, the second map piece and the telephone dial. How in hell does one actually finish this game? I just bought it and I'm not happy at being stuck with no viable walkthrough.

posted in Whispered Legends: Tales of Middleport on Nov 21, 17 10:09 AM
The amber eye seems to be hidden, sort of, just below the hole that the cannonball made. It's hard to see. I can't find the blasted trident, or the map piece or the telephone dial. Grrrrrr!

posted in Steel LIFE on Mar 1, 16 9:14 AM
I've done all the cutting of the steel bar at the blacksmith's home. I'm back at the inventor's house and getting the runaround between the lightning device (don't put your fingers in there) and the hint button, which isn't telling me anything other than go to the lightning device. I've put everything I have into it and nothing happens. I'm at my wit's end --- what wits I have --- and would really like to get past this little road block. What is 'list/688675.page?' Is it about the big oven at the blacksmith's place?

posted in Steel LIFE on Feb 29, 16 9:28 AM
I'm in the Inventor's house and I can't seem to get by the lightning device. I've tried the hint button, but it keeps pointing me back to the lightning device. Then I can't do anything. I have the coin, the materialization box and the screwdriver. I've put all of them in the lightning box to no avail.
Please help me. I'm really stuck!
Thanks in advance.

posted in Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon on Feb 26, 16 7:03 AM
I can't find it either. Any other Fishies got the answer?

posted in Beyond the Legend: Mysteries of Olympus on Jan 29, 16 12:48 PM
I'm stuck trying to get past the bloody giant. Either he's too fast for me or I'm doing something wrong. Please help fellow Fishies! He's killing me here! Thanks!

Key vamoosed at the end of the game! Why don't they pick these dopey things up before they release these games? I'm on a Mac, by the way.

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 28, 16 11:03 AM
Never mind. I actually found the answer on my own. Boy do I feel dumb! Thanks anyway!

posted in Parallels Cross on Jan 28, 16 10:44 AM
I have been shooed into the lab several times now and I have to put in a code into the computer, which I simply cannot figure out. I've looked for hints in my journal and I've fiddled around, but I can't parse out that stupid code! Please help me before I go insane! Thank you so much.

posted in Jane Austen's: Estate of Affairs on Oct 22, 15 2:54 PM
While I can grab items and move around the screen, I cannot access the inventory and so I cannot play the game. What do I do?

posted in Rite of Passage: The Lost Tides Collector's Edition on May 15, 15 7:06 AM
Same here. Maybe this is the glitch they're trying to fix?

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 26, 15 7:41 AM
I have exactly the same problem. I'm using the Mac version.

posted in Beyond the Invisible: Evening on Mar 26, 15 7:38 AM
On the Mac version of this game there are plenty of glitches. No custom cursor, no indicators of any kind and the game doesn't load properly without some tinkering. Although the game would be great, it is limited by the fact that these boo boos are very disconcerting. It also needs a proper walkthrough. Someone needs to go through this and correct the mistakes in the programming, please!

posted in Witch Hunters: Stolen Beauty on Mar 9, 15 8:14 AM
I can't figure out the lock on the door. The game walkthrough has a broken icon for the solution photo. I'm stuck until someone either fixes the icon with the solution on it, or some kind soul gives me the answer on this forum. HELP! Thanks a bunch!

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 14 12:51 PM
Please see the post 'Stuck in HOP in bonus chapter.' Your answer is probably there.

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on Dec 3, 14 12:49 PM
You guys are lifesavers in this damned HOP! What happened to me was that the wheel silhouettes didn't show up! I had the list, was able to diddle with it, wheels included, but I had no where to put the wheels and no guidance as to what was supposed to happen. I had no idea anything was wrong. After quitting the game and going back a couple of times, the wheel silhouettes finally showed up and I was able to do the HOP. Maybe the techies at Big Fish should look at this glitch?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator