Posts created by kitaboy

posted in PuppetShow: Her Cruel Collection on Oct 12, 17 2:21 PM
Thank you so much; I saw the figures and I think I got tired and didn't want to tackle it. Smile; thanks; Kita Boy.

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 4:21 PM
I don't usually have difficulty with these games; been playing them for years and most likely spending way too much money but this is entertainment. This game is irritating; first I had a battle with the hands and foot fight. Now I am with the tiger and cannot complete this part of the game and it is getting old very fast. I don't need all this challenge; I just want a fun game to play. Kita Boy

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 30, 17 9:15 AM
I agree; guide said solution is random. I have played that scene too long. I need help too. Kita Boy

posted in Dark Chronicles: The Soul Reaver on Oct 4, 16 8:29 AM
I need to find a weapon. Game indicates to click on the man in the office and nothing happens? Any suggestions? Kitaboy

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on May 23, 16 4:34 PM
This game has been a nightmare. I saved up my fire flies so got into the boat house
using them. Quickly the code was 4321 with the numbers facing up. You do receive the chisel in the boat house that gives you the key to the glove compartment. Not much help there. Now I am stuck with changing the tire. I cannot find the bolts; they just don't seem to be near. Good gaming; Kitaboy.

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on May 23, 16 2:14 PM
I got through the boat house door; I saved up the fire flies and used them; trying to get the puzzle right was getting aggravating although right before the door opened the numbers were 4321 facing upright. Maybe that will hope. Good gaming. Kitaboy

posted in Campfire Legends: The Hookman on May 23, 16 12:00 PM
I was looking for help too. If I figure it out I will get back to you. Kitaboy

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 12:14 PM
If you cannot add the water you are missing a flower. I worked on this for quite some time and nothing I did worked so I started over at the beginning. The 2nd time I started I got stuck with the antler; it kept saying "there is nothing left to do here"; so I started the game again and was relieved then I was able to finish the antlers and the flowers. When it works it is great; when you hit a glitch it is so frustrating. After getting the flowers and water in the bowl the game is soon to end.
I am relieved that I am not alone. Big Fish needs to play the game many times before putting it out there.
Good luck.
Kitaboy

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 22, 16 12:08 PM
Subcaptain,
I had the same trouble with the antlers. I was stuck so I started the game over.
This was the 2nd time I started the game; I couldn't get the flowers from the yard.
Finally I finished the game. The Bonus game was irritating with all these glitches but I got pretty fast getting through the game! Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Grim Facade: Monster in Disguise Collector's Edition on May 20, 16 12:15 PM
Momeese,
The same thing happened to me. When I finished the game there was no Bonus
Chapter. I looked all over and then started the game again. It is a fun game so I do not mind playing it again but sure hope I can get the Bonus this time.
Happy gaming, Kitaboy

posted in Mystery Case Files: Key to Ravenhearst on Dec 31, 15 11:31 AM
Parts of this game are not friendly. I got through it and hope I can explain the codes.
Click on the T.V. and using the graphic paper in your inventory. Codes are 21644 and 35760. Click on the first button and click to 2; using the 3rd button will allow this to accept the 2. When you finish with the numbers click on the last button and you are done. This sounds so confusing; this part of the game was so aggravating. Good luck. Kitaboy

posted in Hidden Memories of a Bright Summer on Jul 22, 15 3:04 PM
booper; thank for the info on the reeds in the greenhouse; I forgot about them after I found the clippers and the ending made no sense to me. Glad I got a good price on this game; Kitaboy

posted in Grim Tales: The Final Suspect Collector's Edition on May 18, 15 1:14 PM
Thank you so much. I was so stuck with the keys and glad I was not the only one. I started the game a 2nd time and stuck in the same place. Appreciate the help.
Thanks, Kitaboy

posted in Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle on Apr 8, 15 5:08 PM
I just started this game and have the same problem. I then started over a 2nd time and got the answer in the stairs; the code is 11609. I must have gone quickly from that area and not noted the code.
I don't think I would have found it had I not started the game over.Good gaming; Kitaboy

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Mar 13, 15 12:56 PM
After starting this game a 4th time I was able to complete it. The game always froze in the fireplace? It was fun but I am tire of it. Time to move on. Kitaboy.

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Mar 12, 15 10:58 AM
My hint just stopped working also. I cannot find a solution. 2nd time starting this game; 1st time I couldn't get the gem from the fire place; not the hind has quit!Kitaboy

posted in Mystery Tales: The Twilight World on Mar 11, 15 2:56 PM
I have played this game twice and stuck in the fire place. My 2nd attempt I collected all the items and got the flower last thinking the problem was solved but I cannot get the gem. The game won't let me have the gem!? I don't know where to go except to start over; very frustrating; anyone out there have this problem? Anyone have a solution. Help me please. Kitaboy

posted in Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy on Feb 21, 15 5:13 PM
This game is very irritating and I wish I had not purchased it. I did not know where to go! Will never buy a Nancy Drew game again.

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 9:21 PM
Since all of you have made it to the Bonus chapter maybe you can help me with the mug shots. I can get to the 2nd one and that is it. I don't know how to get to the last 2 guys. Have no idea where to click and HINT does not help; just tells me to go down and it does not work. Any suggestions? Maybe a glitch and I need to start over? thanks Kitaboy

posted in Midnight Mysteries: Ghostwriting Collector's Edition on Jan 10, 15 9:02 AM
I am not certain what I did; went around the clock many times and ended up at 3:15 and the door opened! You obtain the cookies to get that parrot. Good luck.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator