Posts created by bbflute

posted in Wedding Salon 2 on Feb 17, 17 11:22 AM
Like everybody else here, the game crashes. And I AM set up as administrator all ready. I walked through and verified all the steps in the admin walkthrough identified. No luck. As far as I'm concerned, I'm due a refund.

posted in Cadenza: Music, Betrayal and Death Collector's Edition on Jul 19, 14 8:14 PM
I open the book to the correct page. Correct Code. Keep trying to hand him back the book and cannot. Can't leave the stop. Doing everything right by the strategy guide. Please help!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Jun 20, 14 5:54 PM
Keep getting stuck with second local injured person. Glitch won't have healer come, cannot get past this point. I delete healer's hut, rebuild it in ravine, but still won't work. What's up?

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 30, 13 4:55 PM
Never mind - found it. Upper left under bushes once first watchtower is fully upgraded. This is definitely a game where you have to beat every bush!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 30, 13 3:26 PM
Help - I find only 209 pieces of gold, searched all over for that one last piece!

I get within a split second of finishing in expert time, but after dozens of attempts just can't. What to do?

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 24, 12 5:39 PM
you need to clear both evil stones. the whole cage will disappear and you just pick up the heart.

posted in Northern Tale on Oct 24, 12 5:25 PM
I got it, here's rough outline of how by major events

Use the freeze bonus throughout.

2nd man
1st Granite pit
Hut
Gold Mine
bridge
Garden
2nd Granite pit
Garden II
Gold Mine II
(L) bridge
3rd man
(L) Yeti
Garden III
(L) big stone
(L) evil stone
(RR) bridge
big stone
evil stone
Heart
yeti

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book One on Sep 27, 12 2:44 PM
Does all that work created in the ravines float up to the main level? So if I build woodcutters in a ravine will they transfer to the mail level's sawmills? And do the food from the gardens transfer or does it all stay in the ravine?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 13, 11 11:08 AM
My balloon sometimes picks up 1, sometimes 0, sometimes 2 - but it always freezes so I cannot get the crystals and rune. What's up?

posted in Roads of Rome III on Nov 1, 11 4:06 PM
I cannot seem to get to the Storehouse on this level to put out the fire much less build it. I clear everything on the road around it. I see where there's what looks like a quicksand bridge to get to it, but it never activates itself so I can build it. Help!

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Sep 24, 11 5:26 PM
I keep entering the correct Codex code and nothing happens. It doesn't open. I go back to the lockers and get another code - enter it correctly - and nothing happens. Has anybody else experienced this?

posted in Farm Mania on Apr 14, 11 1:08 PM
I don't know what it means - what am I to collect or create? I've tried everything. Thanks.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator