Posts created by Indy72

posted in Love Story: The Way Home on Jun 26, 13 3:17 AM
I also got an access violation error pop up when I played the second HOS. I tried to play the game as administrator but then the game froze and I had to ctrl-alt-del to get out of the game. I already uninstalled and reïnstalled the game but still the access violation error pops up

Please get a fix for this game, because the game looks so nice that I would like to buy it.

posted in A Wizard's Curse on Mar 17, 13 5:43 AM
Same here. Access Violation right at the beginning from the demo. Wouldn't even start the game. Tried to play it as administrator. Didn't help

This is the 2nd time this week a game wouldn't play. Same for the latest Grim Facade game.
Nice to hear that all the people at the BFG "office" are so sorry, but they never give us a working solution for these problems or an update/fix. They only ask for a dr. felix report and advise us to play as an administrator and that's it.

I seriously think of quitting with the BFG games, because they're so disappointing lately..

posted in Web of Deceit: Black Widow Collector's Edition on Oct 15, 12 8:03 AM
I have the same problem as a lot of other players in this forum. I get to chapter 5, play the butterfly puzzel and then the game freezes with the message that this game is not working anymore and will be shut down

Such a disappointment.. Please fix this, BFG!!!

posted in Bookworm Deluxe on Oct 7, 12 3:36 AM
Can someone tell me if this game is or will be available in Dutch?? English is not my first language and it would also be nice for my children if they could play this game in Dutch..

posted in Dark Alleys: Penumbra Motel Collector's Edition on May 16, 12 3:27 AM
I bought this game without trying it first, because it's an Ers Game and I trust these games because they are always great and without problems. This one isn't. This is the first time I have a problem with a game from these developers. When I play the puzzlegames where you have to turn the colored circles around to match the colors on both sides to open the several doors, the game shuts competly down and I have to start it up again from the game manager. I couldn't play this games without this problem. When I waited a long time (advanced mode ) till I could skip the puzzle I could go on with the game.

I didn't have the problem with the matches

posted in Secrets of the Past: Mother's Diary on Oct 27, 11 3:18 AM
I bought this game with a game credit and i was glad that i didn't pay money for it. The worst game i've ever played.
It started fine and after playing the full demo i really thought that this was a great game. What a disappointment! To little to do (except when you really love HOS) and not a very good story. HOS are very messy and the objects are hard to see and therefore hard to find. You don't need to point the objects precisly. When you click the cursor somewhere around the objects they are already picked up.

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 1:04 AM
JoyWales wrote:I certainly like the 120 mins demo time!!

Too bad.. the demo is not for 120 minutes, but just for 15 minutes. After these 15 minutes of playing the tutorial (2 levels) and exploring 4 new levels, you can only play the last hole over and over again to get to the "promised" 120 minutes

posted in Fairway ™ Collector's Edition on Oct 2, 11 12:57 AM
No, it is not a demo for 120 minutes. I could play the demo for only 15! minutes. Littlebit disappointing

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 20, 11 11:41 PM
Liasmani wrote:SE usually release 3 to 6 week after the CE.

Thanks!

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice on Jul 20, 11 11:48 AM
Can anybody tell me when the SE version of this game is coming? It's almost a month ago since the CE was released.
I hope any of you can tell me, because I'm waiting for it

Greetz from Holland

posted in Tales of Lagoona: Orphans of the Ocean on Jul 4, 11 10:53 AM
This game could be fun.. when you're 6 years old
No buy for me.

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 11:53 PM
Yes you have to earn your hints, but it's not a very difficult way to earn them, is it? Just shout a bandit now and then

posted in Golden Trails 2: The Lost Legacy Collector's Edition on Jun 19, 11 11:51 PM
Same problem here. Mouse lost, couldn't pick up the book and i had to shut down my computer by pushing the on/off button on my computer. Computer didn't react on anything i tried.
No buy for me!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff on Jun 5, 11 11:42 PM
Hi,

my laptop has a processor speed of 2.26 ghz and i didn't have any problem playing this awesome game

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 6:00 AM
sixmilecoss wrote:
Indy72 wrote:
shadowfax44 wrote:
Indy72 wrote:No, you are not the only one! This is an absolute no buy for me! I've been playing the trial for about 40 minutes and i'm about to delete it now. Bad glinstering graphics, and not really a story. Just simple finding objects and place them somewhere else. Little boring

Could you explain, please? I don't know what this means: Bad glinstering graphics. Thanks!!

I'm sorry that i'm not clear enough. I am dutch and my english is not so very well
I will try to explain what i mean by bad glinstering graphics. When i played the trial there was some kind of a "shine" in the graphics and that made that i could not see the objects very clear. I moved my screen back- and forwards in a try to get the screen clear, but that didn't help. So that was what i found pretty annoying.

I hope that you now know what i mean

you say you are dutch. do you live in Indy or how did you get your name? just curious, since I live outside of Indy.

Indian Summer is the "official" name of my lovely Bernese Mountaindog We named her Indra and when she is a really cute dog we her Indy
Funny was that there was a Bernese Mountaindog in the game Spirits of Mystery: Amber Maiden. That made the game extra fun for me

posted in Tearstone on May 31, 11 12:33 AM
shadowfax44 wrote:
Indy72 wrote:No, you are not the only one! This is an absolute no buy for me! I've been playing the trial for about 40 minutes and i'm about to delete it now. Bad glinstering graphics, and not really a story. Just simple finding objects and place them somewhere else. Little boring

Could you explain, please? I don't know what this means: Bad glinstering graphics. Thanks!!

I'm sorry that i'm not clear enough. I am dutch and my english is not so very well
I will try to explain what i mean by bad glinstering graphics. When i played the trial there was some kind of a "shine" in the graphics and that made that i could not see the objects very clear. I moved my screen back- and forwards in a try to get the screen clear, but that didn't help. So that was what i found pretty annoying.

I hope that you now know what i mean

posted in Tearstone on May 30, 11 11:49 AM
No, you are not the only one! This is an absolute no buy for me! I've been playing the trial for about 40 minutes and i'm about to delete it now. Bad glinstering graphics, and not really a story. Just simple finding objects and place them somewhere else. Little boring

posted in The Agency of Anomalies: Mystic Hospital on May 16, 11 12:55 AM
Hi,

First i'm dutch and my english is not that good, so i hope that you understand what i'm going to write down here

I just played the trial and it took me only 27 minutes and then i got the message "thank you for playing this trial" (or something like that )

Now i'm having doubts if i should buy this game. Is it really worth the money? This game seems really short to me considering that the trial took me only 27 minutes to play.

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Apr 27, 11 2:49 AM
Same here! But when I changed the DPI to medium, it worked without problems (Windows 7, Home edition, 32 bit).

Right-click on the desktop, choose "personalize", the on left - "display", and choose medium font. Log out, then log in. The game should work.

Too bad. I tried this, but it didn't work for me

posted in Amanda Rose: The Game of Time on Apr 27, 11 2:11 AM
I downloaded the demo, but can't play the game at all. I get the BF logo and the Alawar/renergy logo's. Then i get the game logo, but before it gets the chance to load the game i get an error message first and then the game shuts itselfs down and i get an message that the program is not working correctly anymore and i have to close the program.
I've already uninstalled/reinstalled Adobe Flash Player and Shockwave Player, but that doesn't help.
Please help, cause this game looks really fun to me.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator