Posts created by heartblob

posted in Scarlett Mysteries: Cursed Child Collector's Edition on Mar 10, 18 6:15 PM
what I want to know is why after getting an email to say my review of this game was posted IT IS NOT POSTED ????? Heartblob

posted in Grim Facade: The Message Collector's Edition on Dec 31, 17 4:48 AM
is it normal for this game to have a continuous loud noise , it appeared after I had found items in the cell and carried on when I went to the town area , very annoying and wonder if it is a fault, or will I have to play the game with sound off regards Heartblob

is it supposed to be in the game the loud grating noises each time you are at a puzzle to solve it is very annoying Hearblob

posted in Phantasmat: Reign of Shadows on Nov 13, 17 12:21 AM
can anyone help with this, I have the compass next to the star shape and the small ball you can move but to where any helper thanks heatrblob

Well it seemed that no update was forthcoming for the Crystal forest, so in the end I uninstalled the dam game and started again, all went well , but what I found was it was better to use the map rather than the hint. seemed to be a different way the game worked , I had the second globe part in place before going to the forest , it really is a good game , but it did not flow smoothly as we all found, so my thoughts are do what I did, I did use the hint only occasionally .

I also think that future games need to be checked more carefully to avoid frustration and annoyance.

Hope this works for all take care Heartblob.

I too am having the same problem in the crystal forest, what is going on I have had 2 games recently with a glitch very disappointing , has the makings of a very good game .

are we up for an update to this game hope a solution is available come on BIG FISH give us a hand regards Heartblob

posted in Vermillion Watch: Order Zero Collector's Edition on Aug 5, 17 11:58 PM
yes that is right follow the pattern of the light, hands or feet took ages on this one, I note there is no skip very very frustrating. good luck Heartblob

well after getting to the slide in the brothers bedroom . I assembled the Xmas tree but nothing else happened, how do you get the 2nd lever if the dam game is glitched so annoying please do an update for this game, were the makers in a rush to get it out
for Xmas so cross at my age of 70 years I hope the game is fixed I would like to finish it !!!! regards Heartblob

whoops thankyou for your time I have AS YOU SEE NOW READ THE MESSAGE , kind regards here's hoping Heatblob

thankyou for time taken to answer my question, BUT WHERE ARE THE OTHER TWO LEAVERS needed to progress in the game regards Heartblob x

where are the other 2 leavers any help would be appreciated I have found this very frustrating ,please help if you can Heartblob xx

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 18, 15 7:19 PM
this swear swear dog house I have tried going in under another name, tried the skip twInkles on the button but can't pick up so can't progress COME ON BIG FISH LISTEN TO YOUR SUBJECTS AND UPDATE THIS GLITCH PLEASE A SAD PLAYER !!!

posted in Dark Dimensions: Homecoming on Mar 14, 15 11:06 PM
[also stuck in doghouse are we up for an update in this game ???? can someone help us we are desperate to move on in this game June

Hi I have to agree with the bugs in this game, it is slow to load very slow, but the most annoying part is that I am stuck, having ccme somehow ??? out of the crypt now stuck in the square how the ____ do you get out of there, the direction arrow points down but et it wont let you go there , a very frustrating game and needs to be sorted , after all it was purchased as a collector's edition

very annoying game also can't find my way back to the caravan I totally agree THIS GAME NEEDS ATTENTION,

Thankyou so much for the tip on how to use the magnet I used words that I did not think I knew in the trial of the magnet, it has worked well when widescreen disabled,
honestly BF , we are getting too many of these games with glitches in then com on ta to other gamers for the forum tips you are invaluable from Heartblob thankyou

posted in The Veil of Mystery: Seven Little Gnomes on Jun 4, 13 2:02 AM
can anyone help with the bridge section In this game I have put wooden planks down, am unable to get any further, I have a rasp, large cypher ring , small cypher
ring and a claw hammer, I have been unable to find any more planks help please, if possible, thankyou

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 23, 13 2:17 PM
Thankyou to MaryL for the reply to the fishermans hut problem, much appreciated

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 22, 13 8:19 PM
the hint button is directing me to something on the floor at the bridge before the fishermans hut, it sparkles there, but what do I do can't see anyhting there , so how do I get started at the fishermans hut please anyone ,

posted in Shadows: Price for Our Sins on Feb 21, 13 10:27 PM
I to had have problems with the bookshelf, I have typed in the name VITA but nothing happened after the books lit up with the letters preesing the hint button points to another book but nothing hapens when I go there please help thankyou

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood on Jan 26, 12 8:14 PM
Hi I have found the water pipe needed to fix the drain, go back to the begining where the down pipe is where we first got the water to wet the suction thing to open first door, there is a hidden object scene to the upper right , play that and the water pipe is the inventory item, after a nights frustration going through each door success hope you have some too. cheers

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator