Posts created by jobie69

posted in Roads of Rome: New Generation 2 on Nov 13, 17 1:13 PM
level 21 kicks me out before it evens starts what a waste of money

posted in Sky Crew on Jan 30, 17 1:41 PM
why does the relaxed mode have a timer I have never had a timer on a relaxed mode before

posted in Hotel Solitaire on Feb 29, 16 2:05 PM
had to start the game over again and now it will not save keep having start on floor 1

posted in Green City: Go South on Oct 8, 14 7:22 PM
i have tried every way possible even using you tube walkthrough cant get the population

posted in Family Vacation 2: Road Trip on Aug 26, 14 3:39 PM
how the hell do you give dad the photo have tried but he just will not take it now I'm stuck at this level

posted in Jo's Dream Organic Coffee 2 on Dec 10, 13 2:49 PM
how the hell do you give the drinks to the courier so they can be delivered.

posted in Big Bang West on May 19, 13 11:12 PM
have tried this level so many times just cant get the 120 population can any one help

posted in Green City on Feb 10, 13 4:38 PM
stuck on this level can get everything but the income I have the hotel but cant get it to make money has the big red cross through the dollar sign

posted in Green City on Feb 6, 13 11:04 PM
stuck on this level have done it at least 10 times

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 13, 12 5:32 PM
HELP CAN GET EVERYTHING BUT THE 10,000 RENT UPGRADE ALL MANORS PAINTED GUILDED AND PROTECT

posted in Build-a-lot: Fairy Tales on Jun 9, 12 7:37 PM
cant beat this level can get the 180 and 10 enchanted houses but run out of time to make the 300.000

posted in Build It! Miami Beach Resort on May 25, 12 10:50 PM
cant get the numbers up to what i need to win the game

posted in Carnival Mania on Jan 12, 12 7:51 PM
so stuck on this level have done it so many times but cant seem to complete the goals on time

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 25, 11 3:16 PM
THANKS FOR THE TIPS GOT IT IN EXPERT TIME

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 24, 11 8:51 PM
did that but still cant get 750 rating its driving me nuts if i destroy all my production buildings i cant get the people coming into the airport as it needs products to get the people in

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 23, 11 8:25 PM
done everything it has ask but cant get the 750 visitor rating as i cant build hotels or entertainment buildings.

posted in Virtual City 2: Paradise Resort on Oct 8, 11 3:31 PM
On level 9 i can only upgrade my office buildings to 1 star the button doesnt appear so i can fully upgraded them

posted in Create A Mall on Jul 23, 11 12:02 AM
level 13 how do i get pop of 60 upgraded everything add the info centre resturants and bookstores to level 3

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator