Posts created by tazkat

do i just need to move the paperclip around til it goes in? i clicked it when i thought i was where i needed to be but it goes back into inventory..

thanks. i will try again.. lol

does the sparkles have something to so with placing them? i do the hairpin first but nothing happens. i tried to place it like the SG looks.. i am stuck & this sucks.. lol is there a you tube type illustration of it? i have never had such a hard time..

please someone... help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

the hairpin & the clip. i am having major probs. what is the answer? i have tried & tried & tried.. please someone help..

i have tried & tried. which goes first & where exactly do u put it? is there a you tube illustration of how!!!??? i am stuck. thanks

posted in Stray Souls: Dollhouse Story on Mar 16, 11 4:43 PM
PLease Fix BFG!!!

the birdhouse???

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 2, 10 5:55 PM
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 2, 10 5:08 PM
BG,, or somebody i need help with the typewriter keys. i found the 3 that the hidden object told me to, 2 cartrides.. now when i go to where the typewriter is, there is only an outline of the typewriter there, no typewriter. what is goin on & what do i do, totally stuck................. HELP

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 1, 10 6:29 PM
i have found three that the hidden object scene told me to do. from what i iunderstand there is another one. where????? i need the other one in order to go make the typewriter appear to put keys in.. I am stuck & need HELP!!!!!

posted in The Dragon Dance on Dec 1, 10 5:35 PM
where is the other one. i have T U (or V) whaterver it is & the y. i need the other one for the typewrite to appear. In the hidden object scene i had to find 3 & i found them. what or where do i go from here? i am stuck

posted in Victorian Mysteries: Woman in White on Sep 18, 10 10:15 PM
i bnought the game & when i went back to it the screen is white except for some things that show. very very weird.. may want my refund too.. & i installed the so called new version.. come on BFG

posted in Tornado: The secret of the magic cave on Sep 3, 10 4:53 PM
the game is very very sluggish. is there anything i need to check??

i played this one over a period of 3 days.. loved it. & am still on the extra content.. more like this one BF..

I tried the advance mode. went to strategy guide a few times & then one time too many. frozen cursor again. Bigfish please give us some kind of answer. or at least acknowledge that you know we are having these probs,

So Bigfish ya'll going to answer us or not?? sure would like to know about the cursor freezing!!!

cursor freezing. go out to strategy,come back & stuck.. tried new profile & had to go to strategy guide again & same thing. frustrating. either fix or give me my money back...

posted in Elixir of Immortality on Jul 16, 10 6:41 PM
Wonderful Game.. lasted me for hrs.. need more of this BF!!!!

posted in Explorer: Contraband Mystery on Jun 7, 10 3:34 PM
There just isn't anything worth playing right now. All the ones that have been released in the last 3 or 4 days suck!! JMO

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator