Posts created by TeamSD

posted in Drawn: Dark Flight ® on Oct 13, 11 1:49 AM
FANTASTIC game, beautiful visuals and top notch graphics! Excellent game, one of the best adventure game ever!!!

posted in Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood Collector's Edition on Oct 13, 11 12:45 AM
Developer: ERS Game Studios

I know what I should expect from ERS, and I never disappoint!

After I loved the first one and waiting desperately to rescuing Tim, this one is even better! Graphics are wonderful, scenes are interesting and story is very unique. The plot is similar to Green Hills Sanitarium but this time instead of fearing the patients, they're fearing the children! Puzzles in this game are really great, enjoy all of them so far. Voice overs are great, music are also really great. Some of us said that ERS used similar music in every if their games, music in this one are a bit different but still really great Another definite buy for me...

Grades:

Graphics: A*
Story: A*
Music: A*
Puzzles: A*
HOG Scenes: A
Fun: A*
Gameplay: A*
Overall: A*

My grades can be as high as A* or as low as F!

posted in Mystery Trackers: Raincliff Collector's Edition on Oct 12, 11 6:05 AM
Loved this game very very much, have to say that this is one of the best HOG ever! (at least for me )

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 12, 11 4:50 AM
popla27 wrote:Thanks for the info TeamSD. I haven't tried any of the cooking dash series, but I do like the Diner Dash series so I will check it out

It's similar, i actually like Diner Dash better but this is also really great! Cooking Dash has more features than Diner Dash and also quite unique type of gameplay!

posted in Club Paradise on Oct 12, 11 2:45 AM
Bought it long time ago, finished it three times already. Loved it, enjoy it very much. FANTASTIC game!!!

posted in Juliette's Fashion Empire on Oct 12, 11 12:50 AM
Developer: E-Fun Soft

Missed this type of game so much, so this is a big BUY from me.

The game is very similar to Sally's series, drag customers around the shop to each station, service them and play mini games! Graphics are really nice, music are great, story is good and the gameplay is really enjoyable. Instead of customer checking out at the cashier, they (the models) have to go on fir a walk in fashion show and we will recurve money. The other thing I love about this game is that in each city we will have a competitor to compete with, try to make more sells than him/her so you will not feel like playing for nothing! Tons of upgrades are avaliable, and you no need to buy it again when you move to the next city

Grades:
Graphics: A*
Story: B
Music: A
Features: A*
Fun: A*
Overall: A*

posted in Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills on Oct 11, 11 6:44 AM
Cooking Dash 3: Thrills and Spills is a really fun TM game, bought the CE version and loved it! Just want to let fishies here know that this game is on sale this week, it's not a Catch of the Week so i'm sure not many people will notice this, got the info from the dev site! Get this great fun game ASAP

No club membership required!

Sale expires at 11:59pm PST, 10/16/2011

Use coupon code CDASH3 to get the discount.

posted in Reincarnations: Back to Reality Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 11 5:11 AM
Finished it...a bit disappoint cuz i like the second one and the first one much more. The last chapter and the bonus chapter are really good, but others are not so good!

3 Hours and 20 Mins for the main game (fast player) and extra of 30 mins of Bonus Chapter!

posted in Mystery of the Earl on Oct 10, 11 6:59 AM
Didn't like this game much but 2.99 is fine

Lets see Mudrock's predictions tomorrow!

posted in The Tribloos on Oct 10, 11 6:12 AM
Hi aymes,

I really love this game and when i know that there're over 75 levels, i'm really happy. Will go off and buy it for now LOL

I'm really surprised that you actually developed the game all by yourself!!! Congrats that it's the first game here on BFG and a huge congrats to you for all the great effort. Will stop playing those addictive games on my iPad and play this one instead

posted in The Tribloos on Oct 10, 11 5:06 AM
Nice little game, check it out!

posted in The Tribloos on Oct 10, 11 4:49 AM
Developer: BumpkinBrothers

Cute, cute, cute! Lovely little TM/Strategy game!

Again, this game should be in Strategy or Puzzle category instead of TM.... You have to build the machine (or buildings?) in time. It's fun and ADDICTIVE! Graphics are not so nice but it's suitable, music are not annoying and the gameplay is so great! Lots of features and objects to place and play with, perfect game to kills the time - will buy it soon!

Grades:

Graphics: C
Story: B
Music: B
Features: B
Fun: A
Gameplay: A
Overall: B

posted in The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels on Oct 10, 11 4:45 AM
heatherington wrote:TeamSD, don't tell me you gave them an E for something. Is that an excellent? or what does that stand for? lol

Well, i might be stands for extremely boring

posted in The Three Musketeers: D'Artagnan and the 12 Jewels on Oct 10, 11 1:27 AM
Developer: HdO

Well, another HdO - And it's bad as usual

The interface is HdO original style which I don't like Graphics are clear but the same as other HdOs, uninteresting! Puzzles are ok, some are boring as well, music are also quite annoying in my opinion. Story is very classic, unfortunately I don't like the story of The Three Musketters...Another NO BUY for me!

Grades:
Graphics: C
Story: C
Music: D
Puzzles: D
HOG Scenes: D
Fun: E
Gameplay: D
Overall: D

Definite CE for this one. The game itself is really long (4 hours and a half for fast player like me) and a really good 1 hour and a half of Bonus. One of the longest bonus chatter I've ever played! You will not be disappointed!

I enjoyed all three of them and own all of them (2,3 as CE). But in my opinion, I enjoyed the second one much and than this one and also the first one more than this one. Even though, I think this is the worst in the series, its still really great!

How about you?

Developer: Vogat Interactive

Surprised to see this game today but really happy

Graphics are awesome as it should be, story is similar to the last two but this one is more interesting and unique! Puzzles are fun in my opinion, maybe not new but still fun. HOG scenes are little bit difficult but not too difficult, you can random clicking anyway... Animations are really great, attractive, an additional of voice over will be good! I don't usually enjoy game with many HOG scenes like this one, but this one is an exception. Loved it, still enjoyed the second one the most!

Review on Bonus Chapter: This game offered us quite short bonus chapter but the quality is at the top! Bonus chapter is really well done, better than the main game!!! HOG scenes and puzzles are in good balance unlike the main game that has a bit too much HOG scenes. Scenes in the bonus chapter also are more interesting than in some of the chapters in the main game....The game might not worth the CE price, CE is good enough but the bonus chapter is really good

Length (Fast Players): 3 Hours 20 Mins
Bonus: 35 Mins

Grades:

Graphics: A
Story: A*
Music: A*
Puzzles: A
HOG Scenes: A
Fun: A
Overall: A

posted in Haunted Halls: Green Hills Sanitarium on Oct 9, 11 12:42 AM
Top quality HOG by ERS Game Studios with a very unique theme! Loved it, check it out

The Bonus chapter gives us around 40 mins which is not long and not short, just right! In my opinion, the bonus chapter didn't add anything to the main game, you can just finish the main game and know everything you need to. The bonus chapter change the ending of the main game a bit and including some twists and turns but as i said, it's unnecessary. I loved the bonus, puzzles are unique and i think it's better than the main game LOL, well done ERS!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator