Posts created by ShadowWolf3

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Oct 27, 13 8:31 AM
I really enjoy playing this game, I must say by far, this is MY FAVORITE GAME. I play it daily, numerous times. When I accept gifts from other players, I like to return the favor. I make a list of all players who send me gifts so I can in turn give them a gift back. It would be helpful to have a search bar in that area where we are able to give gifts to search for a particular player to give them a gift back. Right now I have over 300 neighbor players and I have to repeatedly search for the ones I want to gift back to. It would be a lot easier to be able to search for the recipients and give them their gifts. It would take less time to gift players, so I can enjoy more game play time. I hope to see you add this function.

Sincerely,

Vivian Merchant
Mansion ~ Shadowwolfs

posted in Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery on Sep 20, 13 4:24 PM
I really enjoy this game. I have sent a couple emails about things I believe would make the game more interesting. I have made several real money purchases for gold and it's an OK situation as long as you don't sink lots of money into the game. I have found if you wait for sales you can double your gold for as low as $19.99. That's the most I would ever pay for any game item. I think asking more than that is a little much, I would never buy the gold for $99.00, that is exceeding anyone's pocket book for a game item. They should add more functions for you to earn gold, points, XP and JuJu, that would make the game more fun to play. Also if you could move items around your mansion once purchased to make more room for new items. They should also add a function to tell who you have visited during game play so you don't visit more than once a day since you receive no reward after the first time. They also need to add a way to tell who you give gifts to, I have so many people I have added it's hard to be fair and send gifts to different players. I don't like send ing the same players gifts everyday and I also don't like sending gifts to players that don't reciprocate the gift at some point. Happy playing, I truly do enjoy the game and can't wait for future additions.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator