Posts created by rdekker1

I usually love the dark tales games but this one was just boring. Maybe my standards are just to high after the release of the newest Christmas games but I just couldn't get into this one, Maybe the next one will catch my interest.

posted in Christmas Stories: A Little Prince Collector's Edition on Dec 23, 17 5:38 PM
I look forward to these games every year and this one certainly wasn't a disappointment. Loved everything about it. If I had to say anything negative it would be I didn't like the soundtrack much. But that's it.

Although I love the Danse Macabre series, this one wasn't for me. I found it a little on the boring side. Actually I think I didn't care for the game before this one either. The only thing I did like was the Match 3 you can play instead of the HO. Hopefully the next game is better,

posted in Danse Macabre: Florentine Elegy Collector's Edition on Oct 11, 17 1:24 PM
I love the Danse series but I have to say to far this was my least liked one. It was just ok. Hope the next one is better.

posted in Crossroad Mysteries: The Broken Deal on Sep 27, 17 7:00 PM
I wanted to like this game because it sounded creepy but to me it was just a bad game. Didn't finish the demo. The two option thing wasn't good cause I picked the wrong choice and died then it didn't put me back to the same spot but a few steps behind where I was, Maybe other people will like this game but it's just not for me.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Sleight of Murder Collector's Edition on Jul 1, 17 12:33 PM
I Love the Dead Reckoning series and was so excited to see this one. And it wasn't a disappointment. Loved everything about this game. I love magic and illusion. It's so weird because the day before this game came out I had just watched Now You See Me which is a movie about magic and illusion, Can't wait for then next DR game.

Mystery Trackers is one of my favorite series but this one I didn't care for. I found it very boring and it just didn't grab my interest. Not even the cuteness of Elf could make me like this game. Hoping the next one will be better.

Dead Reckoning is one of my favorite series and this one didn't disappoint. Loved, Loved, Loved it. Some other people have said it;s nice to get away from the ghosts and supernatural and that is so true. This game is just a nice who dun it murder mystery. The only negative thing I have to say about it was the bonus chapter was a little to short for my taste.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Black Hawk Collector's Edition on Mar 20, 17 10:35 AM
So disappointed. I usually love the Haunted Legend games but I just couldn't get into this one.

posted in Adam Wolfe: Flames of Time on Mar 8, 17 6:40 PM
What a great game. Loved it. Can't wait to play the next one and see what happens.

posted in Dead Reckoning: Snowbird's Creek Collector's Edition on Feb 9, 17 5:47 PM
Dead Reckoning is one of my favorite series But this has been my least liked one so far. It just didn't seem to be as good as the others. The one thing I did like though was the match 3 you can play instead of the HO. I hope the next game is better,

This game was just ok for me. I like the Mystery trackers games and wanted this one because it takes place on a train. I love trains. But once we got off the train I found it kind of boring. I didn't mind the bonus chapter though.

Haunted Legends is one of my favorite series and I think I either have all of them or most of them. But this one I won't be getting. Just didn't interest me. I didn't even finish the demo.

Look forward to these games every year. Tried the demo just to see if it would work on my computer and it does so not even finishing the demo. Just buying it right away. Can't wait to play it.

Edited after done the game. This might not be everyone's cup of tea but I enjoyed this game quite a lot. I finished it in just two days and I didn't want it to end. Sad that we won't get another one for a year. I guess I will have to replay this one as well as the others.

Loved the main game. A Murder mystery. Just the type that I love. The bonus game on the other hand was not soo good. It had a couple of parts that made me jump but it was to short and I had no idea what was going on. It was like walking in on a movie half way through. They should have at least made a backstory so you would understand what was going on.

posted in Haunted Legends: The Iron Mask Collector's Edition on Nov 28, 16 7:22 PM
This game was just ok. There was a few things I wish were different. To many shadow HOS. And I couldn't complete getting the things for the horse, I had 3 coins left and the stirrups cost 3 coins but it wouldn't let me buy them. And I couldn't find any more coins.

posted in Surface: Virtual Detective Collector's Edition on Nov 27, 16 12:47 PM
This is a series that is hit and miss. Some of the games in this series I love and some I don't. This is one of the misses for me. Couldn't even finish the demo I was so bored,
I know I bought the last game Lost tales but I haven't played it yet but I know I must have liked the demo to buy it. This one I won't be adding to the others.

posted in Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle on Nov 24, 16 7:26 PM
One of the best games I've played in a long time. Didn't want it to end. especially loved the match 3 I could play instead of the HO.

posted in Vampire Legends: The Count of New Orleans on Nov 7, 16 6:21 PM
Loved this game. Best I've Played in awhile. Loved the match 3. Hoping there is a sequel.

posted in Fear for Sale: The House on Black River on Nov 1, 16 10:06 PM
I tried to play this game to the end but I got so bored with it. It just seemed to go on and on without the end in site. I just could not finish it. And I usually like the fear for sale games. Maybe the next one will keep my attention to the end.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator