Posts created by mossolb

posted in Farm Up on Aug 16, 14 12:00 PM
I agree with needing more space and how the buyers can come in a take what you need for other things.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 26, 12 1:19 PM
i need help getting out of the cave. I cant get the gate to rise after getting the Parson.. Please help, I almost finish with the game.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 26, 12 1:16 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 26, 12 1:10 PM
i cannot leave the cave because the gate will not rise, I have the skull and 1 bone and the Pardon but nothing else. but I can't get out of the gate.

posted in Midnight Mysteries 3: Devil on the Mississippi on Feb 26, 12 12:21 PM
How do I get the raft. there is a gate blocking the way, my hint says to go there but i have nothing in my inventory to open the gate.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jul 12, 11 7:28 PM
you have to get the fortune cookie out of the chest after you give the people the dog and the watch. they will give you the key to their house and the crowbar for the crate is in their house. the cookie is for the bird.

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jul 12, 11 7:14 PM
I mix the explosive and it is just sitting on the table. How do I move it and where do I put it. I am stuck

posted in Hidden Expedition ® - Devil's Triangle on Jul 10, 11 12:01 AM
the dog is in the mail box and you need the blow torch to get it out. the two people on the beach will give you their key when they get the watch and the dog. you enter there place with the key do hidden object puzzle and the the crow bar for the box on the beach the extra belt for the elevator is there and the fortune cookie for the bird. then you get the letter and I am stuck there. I cannot ge the finale word on this puzzle after elimating words.

posted in Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst ™ on Jun 12, 11 8:04 PM
i need help to get the last letter for the typewriter to open the door. I think I am suppose to type in VICTOR but I do not have an "R". Also I was very disappointed with this game also. Because the games cannot be skipped nor can you get a hint for them. I have spent months on this game I am very very disappointed.

posted in Grim Facade: Mystery of Venice Collector's Edition on May 7, 11 5:47 PM
I am playing the game and I am stuck now because every location I go to says "nothing to do here" abd try a new location and there is no place else to go. I play game often and never had this problem before.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator