Posts created by LegalMonet

posted in Fishdom: Depths of Time Collector's Edition on Dec 2, 14 5:39 PM
I missed how to defuse the bombs.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 5, 14 5:45 PM

Wow!! Super-duper advise!! Thank you so much.

posted in Farm Up on Aug 5, 14 12:37 PM
I'm at Level 45, with the latest update installed.

When you Farm Up fishies talk about "overnight" crops, are you saying to plant them and leave them without watering, weeding, fertilizing, etc.? Which "overnight" crops do you plant so that they aren't dead within the "overnight" growing period?

I'm ambivalent about the fish pond (I've got one). The fish are very expensive, they don't generate much profit, and you have to buy more fish each time you harvest. Is it worth it to keep the pond for upcoming quests?

A little ranting:

I SO HATE the annoying roulette guy. To me, Roulette Guy is ****'s way of saying: You Farm Up for PC players are addicts who'll gamble on anything. WRONG!! The "prizes" are a bad, bad joke--totally insulting.

It peeves me that people like myself who do not and WILL NOT EVER use FB cannot connect with and share gifts with other non-FB users who are playing Farm Up. Other "free to play" (which is really pay-to-play) game devs have coded games so that non-FB users can connect with and share gifts. So what's the dealio with ****'s Farm Up?

posted in 12 Labours of Hercules II: The Cretan Bull on Jul 24, 14 4:17 AM
Govegril, a million thank-you's for this list. I like a game to be challenging, but being sight-impaired, I get really agitated when items are almost impossible to see. It sucks the fun right out of the game.

If not for Fishies like you, I wouldn't be able to reach goals on some of the games.

Happy Swimming!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jul 22, 14 7:04 AM
Thank you to everyone who took time to put together this information for us. As long as I've played, I've never paid attention to the bonuses for love interest/BFF's before. Or maybe it wasn't like that before I got to Level 25?

Anyhow, I'm now in a Friends and Lovers task frenzy!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jul 21, 14 6:58 AM
That's an awesome suggestion about the boat! I want a Sunfish (supercute small sailing boat) with a hot pink/turquoise/neon orange sail.

Since I couldn't have a real parking lot with cars, I turned the whole area in front of my self-created mall (I put all my shops in one place like a mall) into a combination sitting/relaxing/eating area and a plant nursery/yard decoration business (or so I pretend). Now, all my unused plants and decorations are in one place; they add decoration and I can easily see exactly what I have.

Those poor ducks and squirrels. The ducks don't swim and the squirrels don't climb trees. Also, I have an entire forest, but the squirrels won't congregate there and I have several self-created fountains but the ducks won't congregate there. Very strange animal behavior in Riverdale; perhaps Dilton can research this.

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 15, 14 4:27 AM
ART Name: MsDee
Level 44
Antique Rating: 5003
Friend Code: 1435296

I am very generous with keys and enjoy helping others with quests. Having noted that, I quickly delete "friends/neighbors" who are not as generous or helpful!!

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jul 15, 14 4:11 AM
OMG!! I SO HATE THE NEW MUSIC AND SOUND EFFECTS!!

Since when is the Archie Gang associated with classical wind-instrument muzak that puts you to ............................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....................................*wipes drool*

Love me some Shrill. She reminds me of my completely individualistic daughter.

Happy Days, anyone? Toni is Pinky Tuscadero reincarnated.

posted in Archie: Riverdale Rescue on Jul 15, 14 4:05 AM
Programmers should be logical people, huh?

Sometimes, it boggles the mind these seemingly "small" things that are overlooked in games. E=mc2. Parking lot=cars.

Also, Riverdale desperately needs a bike rack, which should give you Eco Rating and/or Scenic Town points!! Bikes (especially at Riverdale High)=bike rack. There goes that logic thing again.....

posted in Antique Road Trip: American Dreamin' on Jul 4, 14 6:11 PM
Is there a way to auction multiples of single items all at the same time, or do I have to keep auctioning one at a time? It's excruciatingly tedious!! Grrrrrrr..........

For instance, I have 26 Femme Fatale shoes to auction and I want to auction all of them. It seems I have to add them to the auction one at a time. Am I missing something? I hope.....

ART Name: MsDee
Friend Code: 1435296
Antique Rating: 4456
I love to give and receive keys and help with quests!!

posted in Adelantado Trilogy: Book Three on Dec 25, 13 12:20 PM
Be really, really conservative with your Stone resources or you might have to start all over after playing this chapter for 45 minutes--like I did!!

ATB3 is the best Xmas present ever!!

posted in Awakening Kingdoms on Dec 22, 13 1:14 PM
ETA: I'm no longer playing this game due to not being able to complete quests (it's tedious playing the same HO scenes over and over and over and over and over in order to get resources, like blueprints).

I'm Onomatopoeia and my code is 1025691. Delete me!

posted in Island Tribe 5 on Dec 18, 13 4:59 PM
Having played the other four Island Tribe games over and over and loving them, I bought this game without trying it first.

I'm really disappointed!!

With the previous Island Tribe versions, I could establish a rhythm, the paths made sense, and the gameplay pace was quick and fun. With IT5, the gameplay pace is slooooooow, I can't establish a rhythm, and the paths make no sense at all.

Also, it seems our Hero and Heroine have been given facelifts! They suddenly look like nubile teenagers! Just sayin'...............

**SPOILER ALERT**
IT5 seems like IT in reverse. You can't get to the "factories" you need to produce goods in other "factories" until LAST. This isn't challenging; it's just sloooooow and frustrating.

In essence, I feel that IT5 was rushed out to sell before Xmas. That really stinks for fans of this game series.

posted in Farm Up on Jul 26, 13 10:48 PM
InterwebUser wrote:Thanks for the new update! I'm enjoying the new quests.

For some reason, the factories (milk factory and canned food factory) don't recognize that I have blueberries in my inventory so I can't make blueberry yogurt to finish the quest.

I am using the PC version on Windows 7.

Thanks!

Since I updated, the factories do not recognize my supply of blueberries, either.

posted in Gardens Inc.: From Rakes to Riches on Jul 5, 13 11:25 AM
Still experiencing my workers getting stuck and racing in one place like hamsters on a wheel!!

The worst thing is that this phenomenon always happens when I am well into a level and I have to

start
all
over
again

*&^%$#)(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted in Farm Up on May 20, 13 2:32 PM
After spending quite a lot of time and money since May 11, 2013 on this game (check my account), Farm Up is no longer responding. It simply will not open. Before this occurred today, Farm Up had started burning up my laptop and the icons/functions/characters/quests/crops/factories became randomly unresponsive on May 19.

It's not my computer system; it's the game.

I obviously like Farm Up enough to invest large amounts of time and money playing it. Uninstalling/Reinstalling and starting all over IS NOT AN OPTION. I want my files restored to what they were as of this morning, May 20, 2013 or I want all my money back.

posted in Rescue Team 3 on May 18, 13 9:45 AM
APPALLING! The developers should issue a public apology.

I bought this game without trial because I really enjoyed RT1 and RT2. Those games were challenging but not frantic, the music was great, the characters were cute, and the missions were heroic.

RT3 features horrible mercenary-type "rescuers" who only work for money, even more offensively led by a woman with stereotypically huge breasts. The rescued citizens are "hired" FOR FREE to work in various buildings. The greedy, corrupt corporate Mayor doesn’t give a damn that he causes multiple “natural disasters” and is assured that the “Rescue Team” will keep his criminal activities secret. The police are in cahoots with the criminals and will only help if they are paid off. DISGUSTING!

I cannot comprehend why any reviewer would say “oh, it’s just like the other Rescue Team games and you’ll love it.” Seriously? Are some reviewers paid to say this stuff?

I’m horribly disappointed in the developers for ruining a simple, delightful franchise and in Big Fish for offering this atrocity.

I’ve uninstalled the game and will never, never buy another “sequel” unless I do a trial first.

posted in Farm Up on May 18, 13 7:58 AM
I'm really obsessive about keeping my computer cool, so when it started practically smoking and the fan started running I shut down my laptop.

I didn't lose any data, but Game Up definitely grinds on your computer.

As far as the data loss, perhaps you could report that to Technical Support just so they have the information.

posted in Farm Up on May 12, 13 10:38 AM
Vanilla, I'm so sorry. There are so many quests that I can't remember everything I did before Gramps arrived.

Has he arrived yet? Have you been able to finish the house?

Dee

posted in Farm Up on May 11, 13 6:51 PM
Grandpa arrived by train (without the track being fixed) after building the sawmill.

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator