Posts created by sjwade

posted in Delicious: Emily's Home Sweet Home Collector's Edition on Aug 18, 15 8:02 AM
I can't find the wrench for the repairman. I have all of the other ones.

posted in Delicious: Emily's Honeymoon Cruise on Jun 3, 15 7:28 AM
Having trouble getting expert on this level. I am barely getting hitting the target. Any suggestions?

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jul 30, 14 2:19 PM
You need to build a manor house with at least one upgrade, maybe two.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jul 29, 14 4:54 PM
I finally got past it-you do have to sell houses, just not too fast. You need to make sure you have enough rent coming in to make it to the end.

posted in Build-a-Lot: Mysteries on Jul 27, 14 8:21 PM
I can't seem to get past this level-I can't seem to get the $500,000 cash fast enough. Any suggestions?

posted in Settlers of the West on Oct 13, 13 2:44 PM
I am stuck in San Francisco where I have to generate 400 food/month. I have up graded the farm, farmhouse, and horse houses as instructed, and researched the farrier. I can only get 398 food/month. What else do I need to do?

posted in Farm Up on Jun 3, 13 5:18 AM
I recently purchased 450 gold coins (2 days ago). Last night when I stopped playing I had over 300 left. This morning I had only 77. Has anyone else had this happen? Any idea on how to get them back? Or am I just out of luck?

posted in Farm Up on May 30, 13 9:21 PM
I am at level 20 and all the quests available to me seem to be out of reach because I'm not high enough level. I'm still about 10000 xp away from level 21 and I'm afraid after I finish up the 1 quest I have that I can do I won't be able to do anything else. Any suggestions? I would hate to have to spend my time just planting and harvesting to get the xp. I have been exchanging my collections when I can.

posted in Farm Up on May 21, 13 7:35 PM
Thanks. I'm only level 17 or 18 now, so I guess that quest will have to wait.

posted in Farm Up on May 21, 13 6:10 PM
I just got a quest asking for cheese and butter, but I don't know how. Can anyone help?

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 27, 11 11:04 AM
I'm stuck in K3-I can't seem to find the stones needed for the ancient tower. I have 5 small stones with leaves on them around the tower, and 1 large stone, but the game still says I need 8. Do I have the wrong stones? If so, what and where are the correct ones? Thanks.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 25, 11 6:06 AM
In K3, what is fire spice and where do I find it?

Never mind-I found it.

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 23, 11 7:58 PM
OK-I got 2 soldiers trained up to knights, now how do I train the knights up in levels? I can't employ them at the towers or training areas. Do I just have to wait for battles???

posted in Westward Kingdoms on Apr 22, 11 9:39 AM
I'm in kingdom 2 and need help leveling up my soldiers. I don't have an archer, so I can't get into the enemy camp. How can I get them to train?

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator