Posts created by Talarin

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jul 8, 16 4:46 AM
Like most of you, I too am getting disgusted with these updates. I would much rather spend the money upfront to buy the game than have to pay as you go. It's getting pretty tedious having to replay level after level just to get enough fireflies to advance to the next section. I hope they address this, but I'm not holding my breath. It's a shame too, because this really was a fun game.

posted in Sir Match-a-Lot on Jun 14, 16 3:55 AM
mpendo, I would say that is a pretty good strategy, but unfortunately, you're going to have to be repetitive no matter what you do. This last world is nothing like the previous worlds as far as gate requirements. It truly is tedious

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 9, 15 7:18 PM
Celestial_Rayne wrote:On Level 17 the factory has no options to make the steel bars. You can not destroy the factory and you can not build another one if you destroy one of the other buildings. Please fix asap because it seems this game has multiple bugs.

Just in case you're still having issues with this, it confused me at first, too. They just mean for you to order steel. For example, if it says 40 steel bars, you just need to order 40 steel. I wonder what's up with the game designer, putting a game on the market that is such poor quality? I've really liked this series up to this point, so this is really disappointing. :/

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 9, 15 7:11 PM
Yet another glitch, this time on level 15. When you try to order steel, sometimes the ship makes it to the upper right corner but will not deliver. The program allows you to order again, but subsequent order may or may not deliver. This game is glitchy as can be. I wonder if it was ever beta tested? It's certainly not the quality I've come to expect from BFG.

posted in Monument Builders: Golden Gate Bridge on Oct 7, 15 9:24 PM
I agree! They shouldn't have released it before it was playable. I'm only on level 17, and I'm about ready to ask BFG to refund my money.

posted in Farm Frenzy: Heave Ho on Aug 29, 15 10:50 PM
I'm not quite sure what to do on this one to get 3 stars. Has anyone figured out a strategy they'd like to share?

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 23, 14 2:01 PM
biscuitsmama wrote:Yes, Kimberly, I am whining a bit along with many others who have come to expect a great HOPA CE game twice a week.

Wait, so let me get this straight. You are used to getting a HOPA CE twice a week, but when the TM crowd finally gets a CE, the first in well over a month, you have to come here and complain about it? Are we not allowed to have a great TM CE game too? Please tell me I'm misconstruing what you're saying, because I honestly don't know any other way to interpret what you just said.

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 6:41 PM
sonofstar wrote:In level 11, when you clear through everything, have gardens on all the other houses and need to build gold to pay off the last pirate, the guy comes up saying you need gardens for all the houses, a green arrow points at the task list, the game timer stops as well as the houses building their gold. You literally can't do anything else and it's all because you're waiting to be able to remove the last block to the last house.

I am having the exact same problem. There is no way to get around it. I have restarted twice and the same thing happens.

Tal

posted in Royal Envoy 3 Collector's Edition on May 22, 14 6:38 PM
Royal Envoy is a huge series and very popular. While I wasn't offended, I did think Didersham's remark to be quite rude. They have always released the collector's edition to Royal Envoy on Thursdays, so no, there is nothing unusual about it. You don't like it, that's cool, nothing wrong with that, but please don't be rude about it.

posted in Sky High Farm on May 22, 14 11:23 AM
Thank you! I was going crazy trying to figure this out.

posted in Rush for Gold: California on Mar 19, 14 10:10 AM
This solution worked perfectly for me! Thanks for the tip!

Tal

posted in Druid Kingdom on Jun 30, 13 5:51 PM
jey12345 wrote:I will be seriously impressed if there is actually an update posted, because I've never seen one for a TM game yet, even with hundreds of complaints about certain features.

Actually, they update games all the time. I do see TM games updated, there are just so few of them these days, that they sometimes get lost in among all the other game updates. You can go to http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/228329.page to see all the updates in a given month.

Tal

posted in Jungle vs. Droids on Mar 6, 13 4:18 PM
Can anyone help with this level? What's the optimum placement of the animals? Having a tough time with this one.

Thanks!

posted in Spooky Mall on Mar 2, 12 3:40 PM
PB2010 wrote:Level 20, Butchers - I think there is a glitch. Two older men come and one gets a question mark and at that point he stalls. The game continues with the other characters but he remains in place. I've tried about ten times to get passed it but no joy.

Anyone else having this problem?

I am, with the exception that it's a woman. You didn't mention whether you'd already bought the product information thingy, but I have. Doesn't matter. I've run across a similar glitch on many past levels, but exiting and restarting the game always helped. Not this time. After about the fifth try, I've given up. I like the game well enough, but it's WAY to buggy. Kind of a shame.

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 23, 11 2:21 PM
Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Tal

posted in Jet Set Go on Apr 23, 11 1:26 PM
Anyone know how to get this Service Award???

Thanks,
Tal

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator