Posts created by Althena533

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 10:22 AM
First of all it's exclamation point. The only mark we've got is when we're asking a question. Like, How are you today? And there's a red one?! It's must be really super teeny because I've never seen it.

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 10:03 AM
The game just plain won't start. I click the exe, it puts up that dohickus in the taskbar, and not two seconds later it all falls apart. Could somebody please tell me why and how to fix it?

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 9:52 AM
If we ignore all the spam in these forums (even though we can really see it) then how the heck are we supposed to know whether or not you've seen it? This isn't one of those thing where if you ignore it it goes awayl You have to speak up about spam otherwise It'll just stay there forever!

posted in The Silent Age on Aug 17, 15 9:52 AM
If we ignore all the spam in these forums (even though we can really see it) then how the heck are we supposed to know whether or not you've seen it? This isn't one of those thing where if you ignore it it goes awayl You have to speak up about spam otherwise It'll just stay there forever!

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 3:38 PM
You know it's funny, I tried picking up that hammer before and couldn't! So I left the game and wrote my post here. Then after reading what you wrote it somehow fixed itself and let me pick it up! Very weird!

posted in Dark Realm: Princess of Ice Collector's Edition on Aug 15, 15 7:39 AM
I'm with the dwarves and I'm in that hidden object scene with the pumpkin in the back next to a crystal ball, and a tambourine on the left wall. For finding the letter opener it said I have to find something to smash the bottle with. That's just my problem. I can't find anything to smash the bottle with. Could somebody please tell me just what I am supposed to smash the bottle with?

I think they just plain forgot to put the rotation mechanic into the game. And I can't believe how bad their English either! She says we need to HEED to the library. Last time I went to school h-e-a-d spelled HED! ;v)

The keys in this game are really gross! We always end shoving them up something's nose!

Ohhhhh! Well I was thinking it was just another one of those different HO scenes! ;v) Thanx! ;v)

I'm at the part where we're supposed to pick up just the fireflies. Only problem is I can't. I've like half a dozen of them and I can't get any of them.

I was in that painting puzzle where you give the right people the right artistic media (like giving the musician his instruments) and even though I did that puzzle right I never got the other half of Calliope and that girl that's been helping me. Could somebody please tell me if I'm going to have to either start the game over or reinstall it completely?

I was in that painting puzzle where you give the right people the right artistic media (like giving the musician his instruments) and even though I did that puzzle right I never got the other half of Calliope and that girl that's been helping me. Could somebody please tell me if I'm going to have to either start the game over or reinstall it completely?

posted in Witches' Legacy: The Dark Throne Collector's Edition on Jul 3, 15 2:56 AM
Could somebody please tell me where I'm supposed to find the box code?

Could somebody please tell me what the box combo is? I can't find it in the guide and I can't remember what it is.

posted in Amaranthine Voyage: The Obsidian Book on May 24, 15 1:09 AM
Having games just for the members of some [Removed by Moderator]club is mean! Games should be for everybody! >

posted in Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes Collector's Edition on May 7, 15 6:43 AM
I'm doing the hidden object scene with the cute little frog statue in it. My list wants, for lack of a better term, the 3 gold fingers. I click on them but nothing happens. Could somebody please tell me what the hairy heck is going on?!

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 15 8:59 PM
OOPS! ;v)

posted in Dark Romance: Heart of the Beast Collector's Edition on Apr 23, 15 8:57 PM
Could somebody please tell me if this is their version of Beauty and the Beast? ;v)

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Apr 17, 15 11:26 PM
Would you believe the map doesn't work either?!

posted in House of 1000 Doors: Evil Inside on Apr 17, 15 6:30 PM
Well I'm glad to see things are back to normal! As usual a whole bunch of people read my posts but nobody can come up wiith an answer!

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator