Posts created by rexdart

posted in Dark Realm: Lord of the Winds Collector's Edition on Oct 17, 17 12:29 AM
am I missing something? I cant find the morphing item in the stump one.its also missing from the cheatsheet!

posted in Leaves: The Journey on Aug 6, 17 3:02 PM
okay I thought I did pretty well on most games I liked, but wow! a truly fun;and challenging game, keep pen and paper by your side. Had to go to utube a few times ,usually I could have figured it out but got to impatient to see what came next! ,great graphics and engrossing game play,a truly charming game [music was unusually good also] there is a sequel out. PLEASE BFG more of the same.it made my brain hurt in a good way!many thanks from somone who'd rather be sanded and slathered with lemon juice than be bored!

posted in Next Stop 2 on Jun 26, 16 10:25 PM
I don't know why I enjoyed building the railway so much! I usually play adventure and HO;s but I played the first one to death; so was happy to have a second game liked building the town {why did I have to rebuild?vandals?} have enjoyed the second but when I finished all gold and timed I sort of thought maybe a parade?a pat on the back? did I miss something? anyway fun game guys thanks again....!

posted in Awakening: The Golden Age Collector's Edition on May 2, 16 12:50 AM
easy but fun game,till now! Cant get thread in bonus . Even tried skipping {arrrgh} any ideas?

posted in Royal Trouble: Honeymoon Havoc on Mar 12, 16 11:44 PM
seldom comment on the forums(though I usually;read the forums and play the demos) but I ENJOYED this game and the previous one! get a little tired of overlong;dark games.....thanks bfg....and thanks orchid only not so long between games please! ,

Go to:   

KEY:    Unread    Read    Sticky    Locked    Announcement    Moved    Moderator